|Item Weight||4.43 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10 x 10 x 4.84 inches|
|Item model number||Mavic Pro|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
DJI Mavic Pro 4K Quadcopter with Remote Controller, 2 Batteries, with 1-Year Warranty - Gray
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Mavic Pro + 1 Extra New Battery
- Offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range - Fly at up to 40mph (64kmh) or for as long as 27-minutes - True 4K, fully stabilized ensures smooth footage - Fly by Phone over Wi-Fi for even easier flight
- Gimbal-Stabilized 12MP / 4K Camera
- OcuSync Transmission Technology
- See description below for a list of included accessories
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo - Drone Quadcopter UAV with 48MP Camera 4K Video 8K Hyperlapse 1/2" CMOS Sensor 3-Axis Gimbal 34min Flight Time ActiveTrack 3.0 Ocusync 2.0, Gray
DJI Mavic Mini Combo - Drone FlyCam Quadcopter UAV with 2.7K Camera 3-Axis Gimbal GPS 30min Flight Time, less than 0.55lbs, Gray
DJI Mavic Pro Platinum with Extra Battery, Flagship 4K Quadcopter Drone with 30 Mins Flight Time, 7 km Range, Obstacle Avoidance and More
DJI Mavic 2 Pro - Drone Quadcopter UAV with Smart Controller with Hasselblad Camera 3-Axis Gimbal HDR 4K Video Adjustable Aperture 20MP 1" CMOS Sensor, up to 48mph, Gray
Holy Stone HS720 Foldable GPS Drone with 4K UHD Camera for Adults, Quadcopter with Brushless Motor, Auto Return Home, Follow Me, 26 Minutes Flight Time, Long Control Range, Includes Carrying Bag
|Sold By||Digital Village||Amazon.com||6ave||Digital Village||Amazon.com||Holy Stone|
In the box
DJI Mavic Pro Manufacturer Accessories:
- 1 x Aircraft
- Remote Controller
- 2 x DJI Intelligent Flight Batteries
- 16 GB microSD Card
- 3 x 8330 Quick Release Folding Propellers for Mavic Drone
- Gimbal Clamp
- AC Power Cable for Charger
- Micro-USB Cable
- RC Cable for Mavic Controller (Lightning)
- RC Cable for Mavic Controller (Reverse Micro-USB)
- 2 x RC Cable Slider
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I knew I wasn't going to be able to keep this gift a surprise, and didn't want to, because I wanted to let him pick the model he wanted. He refused, so his girlfriend and I started texting about going to a local store that is open 24 hours a day at around 2am as soon as he turned 66 to buy the one I thought he would enjoy the most. He decided it would be a good idea to read all of her text messages while she was getting ready for our after midnight adventure (which I knew he would do; he loves to read her texts) so, when he found out about my plan, he insisted on tagging along. This was perfect: I could get him to go with us and decide from his reaction which one to get him. Devious, I know, but sometimes you have to be to get someone you love the perfect gift ;)
I just had to tell this backstory before giving you the pros and cons because my father said this is his favorite gift in all of his 66 years on this planet. That is extraordinary, because he has been gifted some very nice things over the years.
1. This drone is lightweight but sturdy. It has a built-in camera that pairs with almost any smart phone or tablet with ease, and takes the most beautiful and detailed aerial shots ever!
2. This drone comes with lots of extras (if purchased here on Amazon or from DJI).
3. This drone can reach amazing altitudes! Please, watch a few YouTube videos until I can post some (trust me, you will be amazed)!
4. The drone itself hovers as steady, and as silently as a hummingbird, with no tilting or shaking.
5. The take off speed is so astonishing, and the lights so amazingly bright, my father's neighbor thought she saw a UFO and came outside the first night he flew it.
6. My father has not stopped talking about this drone, and is finding new things it can do every day since his birthday. He always calls and jokes about how he is taking off or coming in for a landing and asking if it's all clear. The joy it has brought him is well worth the price a million times over.
7. I truly love DJI for making such a professional quality drone available for public use that has brought my father such endless happiness! This drone makes an amazing gift!
1. The only thing I could even list as a con is that the drone does need an FAA license to fly over certain areas, which isn't really well known before purchase. This is no big deal though, because it is easy to get and very fast to receive the licensing, proper documentation and decals.
2. This drone could inspire many to listen to "Danger Zone" on repeat while flying; it is that fast, and the aerial footage is that realistic!
I would recommend DJI and the Mavic Pro to anyone who is an avid drone user, whether they are a professional, adventurer, or hobbyist!
I have seen other drones in flight, and the Mavic Pro is the Top Gun of them all!
Please rate my review as "Helpful" if it helped you :) I like to read reviews before buying and return the favor, so when I find a great product (or a bad one) I enjoy sharing my experiences, because I like many of you rely on reviews before purchase :)
The Mavic Pro is by far the best camera quality and the drone control is awesome.
Anyway, I am a technical person, I always known, if you like to keep a machine, you should also have ability and expertise to perform all sorts of repairs on it otherwise, it always going to be disappointment and rip-offs. I learned a hard lesson, you should always have an extra Gimbal, few ribbons and video cable as accessories present with you apart from carrying bag, extra batteries and lot of accessories which you buy later for it.
Gimbal ribbon replacement on this is not straight forward and simple for new person, I ended up spoiling both the ribbons the first time I tried, obviously a big disappointment for the trip. Reason behind this was that most of the fellows teaching on youtube videos clearly misses the installation of middle part of ribbon and quotes something different and later once they figure out skips out on that part of video. Later on, once I had nothing to do, I got an idea, ironed my spoilt ribbon while new one was ordered and tried becoming expert on it that is where I figured out. So, apart from few ribbons and video cable, one should also have a spare gimbal so that he may practice on it and have it ready if issue arises then without wasting time, he should replace the entire and later once he had time, he could refurbished the old one.
A part, if folks in Pakistan are interested in more tips, then let me clarify that Pakistan does not have any specific drone laws but rule of thumb is, never fly anywhere close to the military or government installations. Further, make sure, once you fly, try not to attract lot of audience as drones still are not common in Pakistan and they not knowing the laws would try to confiscate it from you or you may end up doing lot of explanations. Do not fly where it bothers anyone or he/she may be curious. Much better would be, if you are on a trip, try take permission from local law enforcement agency, ask them if it’s ok for you to fly the drone and once they are on your side, try not to bother the locals in-order to avoid any complain. If you can’t do that, try find open areas with hardly any population.
1. Clear signs of significant use (was not labelled a refurbished drone even though this was verified to be the case).
2. Cables missing, no SD card, as specified in order, no protective gimbal bubble (had to supply my own remore charge cable)
3. First flight produced image guidance to phone. Second flight, I decided to try recording and was met with nothing but black screen. Tried to stop recording and still could not receive an image. Double checked firmware updates, reinstalled app, and tried on new device. Nothing.
4. Tried calibrating gimbal and the provide picture was what "level" looks like.
It appears that the gimbal was never attached correctly and rather that attempt to repair something that should come working, I'm seeing that I was sold a lost cause from the beginning.
I'm dissappointed in this seller.