Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "DJI Phantom 2 V2.0 Quadcopter" and save 64% off the $699.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
DJI Phantom 2 V2.0 Quadcopter
|Price:||$399.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Complete quad copter and remote transmitter, pre-tuned by the factory and ready in minutes! Just charge the included batteries, attach the propellers and you're flying.
- Fun flying by itself or even better with a GoPro to record the action. Tested with Hero2, Hero3/3+ and Hero4 models; camera and gimbal/mount sold separately. Note: Wi-Fi streaming from the GoPro camera is not possible.
- Built-in support for the Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal for extreme camera stability and silky smooth video recording (gimbal is optional but can be purchased bundled with the Phantom 2).
- Fly up to 28 minutes on a single charge using the included 5,200-mAh lithium polymer (LiPo) battery that's easily removable and contains intelligent circuitry and a charge-remaining indicator built-in.
- New self-tightening propellers (redesigned for V2.0) means extra security and no worrying about lost prop nuts when you remove the props for storage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
GoPro camera not included.
The Phantom 2 Quadcopter v2.0 features a number of notable hardware updates over the previous Phantom 2 model from DJI, including more efficient motors, redesigned self-tightening props, a new transmitter (radio controller) with built-in battery and gimbal control dial, and other improvements. The Phantom 2 - for those who aren't familiar - is a quad-rotor UAV aircraft that can be great fun to fly standalone, but more than anything serves as a platform for capturing aerial shots using a GoPro HERO action camera (gimbal and camera available separately). It features a "Smart Battery" with integrated regulation circuitry that provides up to 25 minutes flying time; which is a substantive improvement over the original Phantom's still respectable 14 minutes.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Remember, this multi rotor is intended for areal filming, not acrobatics, racing, or stunts.