Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on February 23, 2014
I ordered these thinking they were made by dji. When they arrived I noticed they didn't have the dji mark on them. I did a careful inspection and they appeared to be a very good match to the original props. I have to admit that I only ordered 2 props assuming that if they were a good match to the originals, they should work fine. The props that came with my Phantom (8 in all) have been mixed several times with no incidence of problems. However, these caused several problems.
First flight barely lifted off when quad rolled quickly driving the props into the lawn.
I assumed that maybe my controls were off so did a re-cal on them and tried again.
Same results. I placed the dji props on the quad to verify that it was still in good working order and flew with no problems.
The next day, for some reason, I wanted to try the replacement again. So off to the lawn for another try. This time the quad did a fly-away and, luckily, flew into the second story balcony so didn't get far. Like a fool, I re-calibrated and tried again. This time it did the quick roll and broke one of my dji props on a rock.
I just now did a re-cal and placed the dji props on to verify the quad was still working properly. It worked fine.
I am currently working with the maker of these new props to see if they have any suggestions. I don't know how the quad will fly if it is using a full set of the replacements but they are definitely different from the dji props.
So, if you have been using them successfully - great. But based on my experience, do not mix them with the original dji props.

Update - I guess I needed to emphasize (based on the comments my original post received) that I am flying a Phantom 2 Vision so the props should have matched the length of my originals. The supplier offered to accept the props back but I needed to pay postage back to China. Not worth it so simply junked the replacements. I have now found a couple of sources for original dji props and have them in hand currently. All of them fly with no problems and are interchangeable with my originals so don't have to replace an entire set if I damage one.
66 comments| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2014
Cheap knock offs. DJI not printed on blades and very unstable flight. Phantom vision bounced all over the place with these.
on February 27, 2014
These props are junk I put them on my phantom fc40 took off it went left I couldn't even control it it crashed landed in the neighbors yard there won't be a second test flight with these props they are very flimsy and made poorly really I should have known better to put these on just by the feeling on them if anyone says there good props there full of it DO NOT BUY if I could give negative stars I would I guess I will chalk this up to $30.00 dollars wasted and lesson learned
on March 1, 2014
These are clearly listed on the description as "Authentic DJI Phantom 2 Vision Replacement Propeller". These are not authentic. The DJI logo is not on the blades and instead "O-XOXO". Sending back. Other reviews of these fake blades have shown flight instability and crashes. Do not buy!
on March 5, 2014
No obvious physical flaws, but your Phantom 2 Vision will crash in moments of taking off. These props appear to be DJI, and Amazon has the manufacturer listed as DJI, but they are not. Small imprints on the blades do not match stock props. Be warned.
on March 5, 2014
I put these on in high-hopes after a crash destroyed my stockers. these dont work and had better luck (lots of fun) with DJI 1 CW CCW blades instead.. My farthest flight yet was on the DJ1 blades while waiting for OEM replacements to arrive.
on March 23, 2014
Do not buy these blades! I installed them and from the moment of take off I noticed something was terribly wrong. It took me 5 minutes to get it back and I thought I would not be able to do so. Turning the controller off was not an option, as I know the unit would go out of control on its own. I am an skilled flier and I am very, very lucky to have my drone back. Only buy authentic blades manufacured by DJI or you will be sorry !!!
on February 26, 2014
I have the Phantom Vision 2 and these made the unit crash over and over. Save your money and buy the OEM ones on BH Photo.
on July 20, 2014
I began to have unstable flights and couldn't understand why. I had one bed crash which did some damage to my camera; I got that fixed and went back to flying. There were several times when I nicked props or broke one or more. Somewhere during all of this the drone became unstable to the point I was fearful it might disappear; I thought it might have become out of sync with the satellites and I was unable to calibrate it. I boxed it up and sent it to dronefly for the $99.00 tune-up / fix. Again I never suspected the replacement propellers could be the problem.

Yesterday I received my drone and charged the batteries. Today I took it out and immediately knew it was unstable; it crashed onto my roof breaking two props. In replacing the 2 broken props, one left hand and one right hand, I realized the new props were different. Tonight I ordered 6 new props directly from DJI. When they come in, I'll put all new DJI props on. If that fixes the instability I'll know it was the propellers. Regardless of the outcome, I'll post my results.

UPDATE: These props are not DJI Vision II compatible. Obviously, based on the good reviews, some people are getting good props. These were not compatible with mine and caused a lot of wear and tear and money chasing non-issues. I ordered new props directly from DJI today, installed them, and my Phantom flew like it did when it was new.
on August 2, 2014
HOPLESS FAKES!!! Anybody who says these are excellent are either EXTREMELY LUCKY or LYING. I was fortunate that I had a pretty bad accident that caused me to replace these. My I had replaced on of the motors so I know it wasn't the motors' problem. Because of the accident I was not willing to test fly with these. I did however anchor it to my table and start the engines. I notice the blades were lopsided and cut two paths through the air when looking at them spin. From there I tried bending them even, but that didn't take. Then I held it down and had my wife run up the motors to see if the blade caused any trouble. The WHOLE BODY shook violently. I was about to go on deployment so I didn't bother trying to get my money back. BTW, you can see that they're not genuine when you compare the blades. BY DJI or ones with great reviews. Nuff said.