Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on November 2, 2014
With only 20-25 minutes of fly time with each battery, you will need a couple of these if you are a serious flyer. If they weren't proprietary and so expensive, it would be 5 stars.
on September 7, 2016
GREAT ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT AC CHARGER FOR TAKING TO THE FLIGHT FIELD TO CHARGE AWAY FROM HOME IF YOU ALSO HAVE A DC TO AC CONVERTER DEVICE THEY DON'T REALLY COST THAT MUCH AND WELL WORTH MORE FLYING TIME

SINCERELY A VERY HAPPY DRONE PILOT
BRIAN FROM IOWA
on December 22, 2015
Okay I bought a new one of these. The one that came with the Phantom 2 lasted 2 years and about 60 battery charges. I won't complain too as since most electronic stuff isn't made to last anymore. The new one charges fine and I'll be happy to get another 2 years out of it.
on November 11, 2014
This charger is identical to the one that came with my Phantom 2 Vision Plus. I have used this charger along side of the original, and the performance is identical. Highly recommend as a replacement charger or as an additional one to get you back in the air faster.
It charges my battery fast!
on April 7, 2015
Bad gear not designed for intended product
on May 4, 2015
I ended up buying this charger for my Phantom 2 drone batteries as I lost the old one. Works exactly the same and I believe this is OEM so there are not issues. I have already used it a good dozen times now and works great every time.
on October 8, 2014
As advertised....they are the same charger that comes with Phantom. I was going to buy the 4 way charger....but was scared of the reviews....for the same price I bought two chargers and have both batteries back up quickly.
on December 22, 2016
Very fast and very good
on February 17, 2014
Fast shipping. Quality product. This is a true DJI replacement charger and works as advertised. No complaints whatsoever. Also comes with adapters in case you're traveling abroad.