Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Acoutsic Christmas PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 9, 2017
this quadcopter is excellent, although I would fear having to send it back for any repairs because I have heard too much bad publicity about their service, there is NO excuse for anyone to be that way, I have run my own business since March of 1972 and I have Never give anyone a hard time on anything that I had sold them, my business is still successful to this day, if this is true then the managers to to do something about it, this is America.
on November 7, 2017
DO NOT BUY

When the product worked it was great, no complaints about the flight performance or software. I would give that 4/5, I wish they still upgraded the software to add new features

But, then I noticed the CRACKS. lots of them to be exact.

I have had the product for a little over a year, and flew it about once a month. Both of the aft arms have 2-3 stress CRACKS on each arm, potentially resulting in a dangerous situation. I emailed DJI, sent pictures and proof of purchase, explained the situation. I got this response:

****Thank you for contacting DJI North America Technical Support.****

****It is unfortunate to learn that you are having stress cracks on you device. You may send it in to our repair facility for a repair. Rest assured that you will receive a "good as new" conditioned device with the same performance and reliability of a brand new item after we are done with it. You may click here to learn more about our After-Sales Service Policy.****

***To make the repair process easier and more convenient, we created an Online Repair Request system for you. After filling out the online forms you will receive a case number.***

This made me think that they were going to fix the issue since the drone was NEVER CRASHED and caused by a MANUFACTURING / DESIGN defect.

I started to fill out the online request and got to an area that said $65 would be potentially charged after I was quoted if I did not elect to get the repair. ????

I emailed back and this time they said that I was out of the 1 year warranty period so they would not cover it, even though it was caused by manufacturing / design defects.

You would think that a company associated with aircraft would be more receptive to design defects that could cause a crash.

DO NOT BUY
on November 6, 2017
The Phantom propeller broke mid air after a couple of months. Not near anything. Came crashing down from 300 ft.
on November 6, 2017
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
on November 5, 2017
Everything came on time, and everything works good! Very happy
on October 23, 2017
These are a money pit and the firmware updates are impossible to sync and get to work. They burn out the board and overheat when upgrading firmware. I only used mine for films about six times, kept it in storage, and when I pulled it out and tried to use it the software was outdated. It won't even work now. I have to mail it to DJI to fix it because they won't sell the boards for the drone and remote. Look for something that has better firmware upgrades that don't crash your drone and remote. DJI is brutal.
on October 22, 2017
Purchased the drone, very expensive, video not good, instruction are terrible, The unit required and up date, But the update canceled the communications with the drone, They recommend undoing, which I did .but I still cannot contact the drone. Tried everything, including writing to DJI but no reply, I now consider it junk.
If any intelligent person from DJI reads this please contact me. I dought if I will ever hear from DJI
on October 20, 2017
Just received my drown 4 days ago I've crashed twice already once about 6 feet off the ground, the other about 50 feet up in a tree. It's still works perfectly couple starches but great product.
on October 8, 2017
Just purchased this, read all of the instructional videos, when I went for first flight it told me the aircraft needed a firmware update. Updated the aircraft firmware with no issue, went to fly again and it told me the remote controller needed a firmware update. Followed all instructions and tried a variety of ways with no luck. If I could give zero stars I would.
on September 23, 2017
Its great, enjoying it alot.