DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter Drone with 4K Video EVERYTHING YOU NEED KIT + 3 Total DJI Batteries + 2 SanDisk 64GB Micro SDXC Cards + Strap Carry System + Card Reader 3.0
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kit Includes: 1 DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter Drone, 1 Handheld Transmitter (Radio Controller), 1 Mobile Device Holder, 1 Smart Battery Charger, 3 TOTAL BATTERIES , 2 SANDISK 64 GB EXTREME SD CARD, UNIVERSAL SD CARD READER, KOOZAM STRAP CARRY SYSTEM, KOOZAM CLEANING CLOTH
- Professional-quality imaging Shoot 4K video at 30fps, full HD 1080p video at up to 120fps for crisp slow motion, and 12 megapixel photos in DNG RAW for full editing creativity. Automatic obstacle avoidance Fly with a tap Track subjects without a tracking device 4K 30fps and 1080p 120fps video 12 megapixel, Adobe DNG RAW photos Ready to fly out of the box Full manual remote camera control, long-range live feed from camera
- Visual tracking Now it's a snap to fly while keeping the camera pointed steadily at a moving subject. ActiveTrack uses advanced visual tracking capabilities to fully automate tracking, so you get the perfect shot every time.
- Easy to fly Up to 24 satellites plus advanced Vision Positioning systems make for effortless flight. The Phantom 4 knows where it is, where you are, and flies exactly as you tell it to
- Sense and avoid Twin front-facing optical sensors see obstacles, so if there's something in the Phantom drone's way it wil stop or fly around it - giving you the confidence to fly safely
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The DJI Phantom 4 is the smartest flying camera drone from DJI, allowing you to capture superb aerial images on your iPhone or iPad. Not only does it fly intelligently with a tap and automatically create seamless tracking shots, it can autonomously avoid obstacles and do much more. Sense and avoid Twin front-facing optical sensors see obstacles, so if there's something in the Phantom drone's way it wil stop or fly around it - giving you the confidence to fly safely. Fly with touch In TapFly mode, tap the screen of your iPhone or iPad to move in a particular direction. And keep flying by tapping elsewhere on the screen. Visual tracking Now it's a snap to fly while keeping the camera pointed steadily at a moving subject. ActiveTrack uses advanced visual tracking capabilities to fully automate tracking, so you get the perfect shot every time. Easy to fly Up to 24 satellites plus advanced Vision Positioning systems make for effortless flight. The Phantom 4 knows where it is, where you are, and flies exactly as you tell it to. Professional-quality imaging Shoot 4K video at 30fps, full HD 1080p video at up to 120fps for crisp slow motion, and 12 megapixel photos in DNG RAW for full editing creativity. High-speed fun A new sport mode capable of up to 45mph speeds makes flying even fun. Long flight times A large-capacity battery and a high-efficiency design give you more than 28 minutes of flight time when flying without satellite support. Comprehensive app control The free DJI GO app on your iPhone or iPad provides a live video feed, full manual camera controls, and access to all smart flight features including Follow Me, TapFly, and ActiveTrack.
Top Customer Reviews
Short version: Koozam has poor customer service, and some of the accessories in this kit are simply not good. Do yourself a favor and find a company that has a short term return policy so that if anything is defective you can exchange it quickly. Good customer service is worth spending more money.
The long version:
The Phantom 4 is actually a pretty good aircraft for the price - I own two, and have used them for videography, photography, mapping and volumetric analysis. I'm not disappointed with the cost/performance ratio of the P4.
I will never order from them again. Their customer service is amateur and frustrating, and despite a note with the kit saying to contact them with any issues, don't bother (DJI has a note saying to not deal with the vendor - I should have diverted to this). The P4 I ordered from them came late after a few delays, and had bad internal sensors which required the entire aircraft be replaced through DJI. DJI did this free of charge, albeit it took the better part of a month.
I'm not one to get worked up over things a vendor can't control - but when many companies offer seamless customer support for the exact same product, at roughly the same price, and another appears to order products once you've ordered it from them, has a slow turnaround, and no service policies in place, it's hard to endorse them. I was working on a research project which had serous time constraints, and ended up having to go to Best Buy to purchase another aircraft during this process.
The rotor guards in the kit are garbage - they seem to cause flight instability, can be seen easily during any forward flight by the camera if it isn't pointed down, and they are incredibly flimsy. If you install them, good luck removing them without breaking the clips. I suppose this is fine, since they are terrible anyway.
The harness can't be adjusted short enough to accommodate most people. I am 6'3", and with the straps fully cinched, the controller still hangs way too low. I found a janky way of re-routing the straps so it holds the controller high enough that it can hang from the harness at a comfortable place, but for shorter and smaller people, I can't fathom this being of much use short of preventing it from hitting the ground if the controller is dropped - and in this case since there's so much slack, your tablet will probably come loose and hit the ground anyway.
Find a local business to purchase your aircraft that will take returns if there are any manufacturing defects; in my experience DJI is fair, but the process takes about 3 weeks to 1 month.
Keep it simple - most these kits contain fillers that you don't need or aren't that good. Some extra batteries and storage are helpful, but don't buy from a random vendor to save money.