Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter V2.0 Bundle with 3-Axis Z..." and save 45% off the $1,099.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter V2.0 Bundle with 3-Axis Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal for GoPro
|Price:||$959.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Zenmuse H3-3D 3-axis gimbal is included in this bundle for extreme camera stability and silky smooth video recording
- Complete quad copter and remote transmitter, pre-tuned by the factory
- Attitude and GPS Flight Modes
- Fly 20-25 minutes on a single charge using the included 5,200-mAh lithium polymer (LiPo) battery that's easily removable and contains intelligent circuitry and a charge-remaining indicator built-in.
- Gimbal is included but NOT installed. Installation takes 30-60 minutes. GoPro camera is NOT included.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
GoPro not included. Gimbal requires user installation.
H3-3D Gimbal Included, Uninstalled
This bundle includes the DJI H3-3D gimbal that you can install yourself to fly with a GoPro (sold separately). It's designed for the Hero3 and Hero3+ and may work with a Hero4 Black after some minor balance adjustments.
- 3-axis stabilization
- Works natively with Phantom 2
- Provides power for the GoPro using the mini-USB port
All-In-One New Design
V2.0 Updates the Phantom 2 with Key Improvements
The Phantom 2 V2.0 has all the innovative aspects of the original Phantom 2 but adds new features such as:
- Rechargeable battery in the controller
- Gimbal control dial on the remote
- Upgraded props and motors for more thrust
- Anti-static compass shell
- Remote trainer port and throttle lock
Q: What should I buy for first-person view (FPV)? A: You'll need at least these:
Buy a 5.8-GHz video transmitter that won't interfere with the 2.4-GHz frequency of your drone. The DJI AVL58 and FPVHub connector kit (each sold separately) are good choices.
Receiver, screen and OSD module
You need a 5.8-GHz receiver. The easiest way to get one is buy it built-in with a 7-inch LCD monitor. Amazon sells several popular brands. To see speed, distance and altitude telemetry on the screen, buy the DJI iOSD mini (sold separately).
The GoPro Hero3/3+ Black Edition (sold separately) is a perfect fit for the H3-3D gimbal. This unique kit allows you to take dramatically better movies with the GoPro you've already been using.
- You cannot use the GoPro's built-in Wi-Fi due to interference with the drone's transmitter
- A 5.8-GHz transmitter will provide over 1000 feet of viewing range
- Never fly only by FPV; always maintain visual contact
Intelligent, Long Lasting Battery
The high capacity, high performance 5,200-mAh Lithium Polymer battery offers up to 25 minutes of flight time. It provides battery capacity data, over-charge/discharge protection, as well as maintenance reminders making the battery extremely safe and reliable.
The upgraded remote control comes with the following new features: gimbal control dial, trainer port, built-in rechargeable LiPo battery with power remaining indicators, and a handy throttle locking feature that holds the throttle stick in place when descending.
If the Phantom 2 and its controller are disconnected during flight, the system's failsafe protection will activate and the Phantom 2 will return home and land automatically.
New motors, propellers, and ESCs combine to give you greater power and control than ever before. You can load more equipment on your Phantom because of the extra 1.8 pounds of thrust delivered by this completely new propulsion system.
Precision Flight & Stability
An integrated GPS auto-pilot system that offers position holding, altitude lock and stable hovering allows you to focus attention on shooting great videos and still images.
‘No Fly’ Zone Feature
In order to increase flight safety and prevent accidental flights in restricted areas, the new firmware for the Phantom 2 series includes a 'No Fly' Zone feature. To view a complete list of 'no fly' places in the database, please see the DJI website.
Compare with similar items
The Phantom 2 Quad copter from DJI brings all the features you love from the original Phantom but with 2X longer flight times and native support for the Zenmuse H3-3D Gimbal, which is included in this special bundle. With self-tightening propellers and a much larger intelligent battery that lasts 20-25 minutes on a single charge, the Phantom 2 is a significant upgrade from the original. The Phantom 2 retains the Phantom’s fast setup and easy control layout so that you’ll be making professional-quality aerial videos in just minutes. The addition of the 3-axis gimbal (included in this bundle) provides stability for all three dimensions of flight: yaw, pitch and roll, yielding super-smooth video from your GoPro Hero3, Hero3+ and Hero4 camera. NOTE: This is V2.0 of the Phantom 2 with H3-3D Gimbal and includes upgraded motors, propellers, and a new remote control transmitter that has a rechargeable battery built in.
Legal DisclaimerWARNING: Carefully read instructions to ensure proper configuration before use. Failure to use this product responsibly may result in loss, damage, or injury. Contains small parts, must be 16 & over to purchase. No original package.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) The tiny little screws with phillips head that connect the frame on the ends of the frame near the motors ended up getting stripped when I tried to remove them. I had to drill them out. Both DJI and Coptershop told me they would ship me new screws. What is nice is that CopterShop provides you with a toll-free number with support, and the support is fairly good.
(2) The gimbal doesn't work out of the box. To get the gimbal to work, load the driver from DJI (go to the website) on your computer, connect both transmitter and Phantom 2 to your computer, turn both transmitter and Phantom 2 on, and then run the application software (also on the DJI website). Make sure you run the driver, connect everything, and turn everything on BEFORE running the application software, otherwise the application software won't work and you'll see a screen that asks you to skip to the next screen.
(3) The clear white locking mechanism will interfere with full range of the gimbal. This may not be an issue because you may not want your gimbal to move that far. However, what I did was use zip ties instead (don't tighten too much).
Hope this helps! This is an awesome product. I bought some lower priced drones for my sons and regret it because we have lost a few of them already due to them not having GPS mode. The GPS mode is awesome, and provides you great control (don't have to worry about the wind taking the drone away).
The icing on the cake was when I was bringing it back to me for a landing, it started to gyrate again, this time uncontrollably. It decides to seek out the only light pole within 50 yards, strike it and come falling back to the earth. It seemed to have fallen pretty controlled and land on the soft grass fairly lightly. Upon inspection the case screws pulled apart slightly. The lightweight gimble bent both dampener mounting plates, and the lower gimbal arm.
Even If everything worked fine, I constantly felt like I had to worry about it every time I took off.
The worst feature on it is the low battery - return home feature. Without warning, you will lose control of the phantom it will climb to only 40 ft (by default) and make a B-line back to the area you took off from. If their was a tree in the way, 40 feet is not enough. I've had to retrieve it out of a tree, before because of this.
I returned the Phantom, only after my GoPro took a beating because of it.