DJI Phantom 4 PRO Quadcopter Drone with 1-inch 20MP 4K Camera KIT + 3 Total DJI Batteries + 2 64GB Micro SDXC Cards + Reader + Snap on Prop Guards + Range Extender + Charging Hub + Remote Harness
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kit Includes: 1 DJI Phantom 4 PRO Quadcopter Drone, 1 Handheld Transmitter (Radio Controller), 1 Mobile Device Holder, 1 Smart Battery Charger, 1 BATTERY CHARGING HUB, 1 RANGE EXTENDER, 3 HIGH CAPACITY 5870 mAh BATTERIES , 2 SANDISK 64 GB EXTREME SD CARD, UNIVERSAL SD CARD READER, KOOZAM CARRY STRAP SYSTEM, KOOZAM CLEANING CLOTH, KOOZAM PROPELLER GUARDS, REMOTE HARNESS
- Camera with 1-inch 20MP sensor the onboard camera has been redesigned to use a 1-inch Megapixel CMOS sensor. Avoid obstacles automatically (4 Directions). Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack. TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger.
- Five-directions of obstacle sensing, Remote controller the Phantom 4 Pro controller integrates an upgraded Lightbridge HD video transmission system that adds 5.8 GHz transmission Support.
- All-new DJI Phantom 4 Pro camera with 1-inch 20MP Exmor R CMOS sensor. Longer flight time, 30 Minutes maximum fight time.
- 4.3mi (7km) Control Range. 100 Feet (30m) Sensor Range. Smart Return Home allows the Phantom 4 Pro to avoid obstacles as it returns home.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Color||3 BATTERY BUNDLE|
|Package Height||14 x 14 x 14 inches|
|Shipping Weight||13.05 pounds|
1- DJI Phantom 4 PRO Quadcopter
1- Remote Controller (Transmitter)
4- Quick Release Propellers for Phantom 4 Quadcopter (2 in a set)
3- Intelligent HIGH CAPACITY 5870 mAh Flight Batteries for Phantom 4 PRO Quadcopter
1- Flight Battery Charger
1- KOOZAM RANGE EXTENDER
1- KOOZAM 3 BATTERY CHARGING HUB
1- AC Cable for Charger
1- Gimbal Clamp
1- USB OTG Cable
1- Micro-USB Cable
1- 16GB microSD Card
1- Micro SD Card Reader
2- SANDISK 64 GB EXTREME SD CARD
1- KOOZAM CARRY STRAP SYSTEM
1- KOOZAM CLEANING CLOTH
1- REMOTE HARNESS
1- PROPELLER GUARDS SET OF 4
An uprated camera is equipped with a 1-inch Megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60Fps video and burst mode stills at 14 fps. The adoption of Titanium alloy and magnesium alloy construction increases the rigidity of the Airframe and reduces weight, making the Phantom 4 Pro similar in weight to the Phantom 4. The Flight Autonomy system adds dual rear vision sensors and infrared sensing systems for a total of five-directions of obstacle sensing and four-directions of obstacle avoidance.
Top Customer Reviews
When the Phantom 3 Professional came onto the market place, I knew I could no longer resist.
I went with this setup from Koozam. Why? Having two extra batteries is something you will eventually want to have so why wait and order them later? Another add on that I planned to have was the prop guards. Since the basic setup does not come with them, this package spoke to me. And let me say this - the prop guards did their job on my first flight! I came in to land it but I came down to rapidly and the Drone bounced and tilted to the side upon touchdown. The prop guards prevented the propellers from being damaged.
Another detail you many not think of at the time of purchase is having an upgraded SD card. Well, this comes with two 64 GB high performance micro SD cards. If you are going to be recording in 4k, you need the storage space. It's also a plus to have the USB adapter to be able to view your photos and video through the USB adapter since an SD card reader is not always available on every PC.
My advice if you want to purchase the Phantom 3 - get this bundle and you won't be disappointed nor wish you had an extra battery, etc.
Seller answered any question I e-mailed with very quickly. Recommend A+
This kit has lots of cool stuff, but I'd suggest a modification. Replace the guards with ones that can be removed. Most cases that you'll try to fit the copter into will not allow these particular guards to stay on, so I'm stuck carrying the copter until I feel comfortable removing them and quite frankly I wish I could just leave them on.
Any way you'll take these back in exchange for a set of removable guards?
Second, I haven't attached the lights yet, but am convinced it will be amazing when flying at night. Problem is, I don't see how you can turn them off. I don't need the lights during daytime hours and I don't want them to glare that blue color when I'm doing a shot. Any ideas on how to turn them off once installed?
Rest of the kit is everything you'll need to fly often and get your fill each time you go out for a day of flying. :-)