DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter Drone Bundle with 4K Video, Everything You Need Kit, 2 Total DJI Batteries, SanDisk 32GB Micro SDXC Card, Snap on Prop Guards, Card Reader 3.0, Carry Strap System and Accessories
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kit Includes: 1 DJI Phantom 4 PRO Quadcopter Drone, 1 Handheld Transmitter (Radio Controller), 1 Mobile Device Holder, 1 Smart Battery Charger, 2 BATTERIES , 1 SANDISK 64 GB EXTREME SD CARD, 1 SANDISK 32 GB EXTREME SD CARD, UNIVERSAL SD CARD READER, KOOZAM RANGE EXTENDER, KOOZAM CLEANING CLOTH, KOOZAM PROPELLER GUARDS, REMOTE HARNESS
- Professional-quality imaging Shoot 4K video at 30fps, full HD 1080p video at up to 120fps for crisp slow motion, and 12 megapixel photos in DNG RAW for full editing creativity. Automatic obstacle avoidance Fly with a tap Track subjects without a tracking device 4K 30fps and 1080p 120fps video 12 megapixel, Adobe DNG RAW photos Ready to fly out of the box Full manual remote camera control, long-range live feed from camera
- Visual tracking Now it's a snap to fly while keeping the camera pointed steadily at a moving subject. ActiveTrack uses advanced visual tracking capabilities to fully automate tracking, so you get the perfect shot every time.
- Easy to fly Up to 24 satellites plus advanced Vision Positioning systems make for effortless flight. The Phantom 4 knows where it is, where you are, and flies exactly as you tell it to
- Sense and avoid Twin front-facing optical sensors see obstacles, so if there’s something in the Phantom drone’s way it wil stop or fly around it - giving you the confidence to fly safely
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
1- DJI Phantom 4 PRO Quadcopter
1- Remote Controller (Transmitter)
4- Quick Release Propellers for Phantom 4 Quadcopter (2 in a set)
2- Intelligent Flight Batteries for Phantom 4 PRO Quadcopter
1- Flight Battery Charger
1- AC Cable for Charger
1- Gimbal Clamp
1- USB OTG Cable
1- Micro-USB Cable
1- 16GB microSD Card
1- Micro SD Card Reader
1- SANDISK 32 GB EXTREME SD CARD
1- SANDISK 64 GB EXTREME SD CARD
1- RANGE EXTENDER
1- KOOZAM CLEANING CLOTH
1- REMOTE HARNESS
1- PROPELLER GUARDS SET OF 4
An uprated camera is equipped with a 1-inch Megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60Fps video and burst mode stills at 14 fps. The adoption of Titanium alloy and magnesium alloy construction increases the rigidity of the Airframe and reduces weight, making the Phantom 4 Pro similar in weight to the Phantom 4. The Flight Autonomy system adds dual rear vision sensors and infrared sensing systems for a total of five-directions of obstacle sensing and four-directions of obstacle avoidance.
Top Customer Reviews
As far as reviewing the P4, so much good to say! I have it now for a month or so and have flown it probably 12-15 times. This thing practically flies itself, which is one reason I'm glad I got it. It's so easy to take off, and once you do it will hover almost perfectly still anywhere.
The styrofoam case is comes with it actually pretty nice as just a start out case, its a hard kind of styrofoam. It can carry everything you need to fly plus even the extra battery.
All the modes are nice, I've tried the active track and tap to fly some and they both work somewhat well. The sensors to avoid things really do work too, it will come to a stop if anything is in front of it. It's almost annoying sometimes, because it will stop even if its some small close to it at all even if you probably wouldn't even hit it. But you can switch modes to turn them off.
The video quality is insanely good and photos are good too. The app is really nice and does the drone itself justice. It tells you everything you need to know while flying, how high you are, how fast you're going, how far you are away. You can even control camera settings easily and pick the quality all in the app while in flight.
Only downsides to it so far is that I can get an average of maybe 22 min flight time with 100% charge not 28 min. and I haven't really been able to get the drone more than a mile without the video feed cutting out, granted I am surrounded by trees most of the time. I think if you were in a open valley maybe you could get it close to 3 miles.Read more ›
|Length: 10:57 Mins|
0:18 - Basic Specs
0:53 - Package Contents
2:13 - Battery
3:17 - Controller
4:59 - Prop Installation
6:30 - DJi GO App
9:12 - Sample Pictures and Video
For a more in-depth look of the product, watch my review video. I will list a summary of my experience with the product.
- Great camera. This is a main reason to buy this drone. 4k at 30fps or 1080p at 60/120 fps. Great for any video project. The gimbal is perfectly smooth and is professional quality
- Follow-me Mode works flawlessly. I also have a Ghost Drone VR 2.0. There is no comparing how great the P4 is versus the Ghost Drone's follow mode. It followed us at a steady pace with the video looking clear and smooth while we were longboarding down the street.
- Easy to fly. Pretty much a simple to fly drone.. Install the props, battery and put your phone on the remote and you are ready to go. In GPS mode there are many security functions that let the drone sense where it is at and make it easier to fly for beginners
This pack also comes with an extra battery, backpack case and other accessories which make it worth the extra money.
I received this product at a discounted rate to make a detailed, unbiased video review.