Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
DJI Mavic 2 Pro - Drone Quadcopter UAV with Hasselblad Camera 3-Axis Gimbal HDR 4K Video Adjustable Aperture 20MP 1" CMOS Sensor, up to 48mph, Gray
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Equipped with a Hasselblad L1D-20c camera with a 20MP 1” CMOS Sensor, the Mavic 2 camera drone lets you capture gorgeous aerial shots in stunning color detail.
- Up to 31 minutes flight time, 44 mph max speed, 907G takeoff weight, 3-axis gimbal for steady shots, 8GB internal storage, SD card Support up to 128 GB
- Functions include ActiveTrack 2. 0, Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing, Hyperlapse, Low-Noise Design, Adjustable Aperture, HDR Photos
- The standard remote controller offers up to 135 minutes of battery life on a full charge. Use with the DJI GO 4 App on your smartphone.
- DJI GO 4 App requires iOS 10.0.2, Android 5.0 or above. Compatible devices include: iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, XS Max, XS, XR, X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, SE, iPad Pro, iPad, Air 2, mini 4. Samsung Galaxy S10+, S10, S9+, S9, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, Note 8, Huawei P30 Pro, P30, P20 Pro, P20, P10 Plus, P10, Mate 10 Pro, Mate 10, Mate 9 Pro, Mate 9, Mate 8, Honor 8X, 10, 9, 20 Pro, Magic 2, Vivo X20, X9, NEX, X27, X21, X20A, Oppo Find X, R15, R11, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S, 2, 8, 6, Redmi Note 5, OnePlus 7, 6T, 5, Pixel 3 XL, 2 XL, 2, Google Pixel 2XL, OnePlus 6, 5T.
- What you get: DJI Mavic 2 Pro, Intelligent Flight Battery, Gimbal Protector, Remote Controller, 3x Propellers (Pair), Battery Charger, Power Cable, Communication Cable (USB3. 0 Type-C), USB adapter, Spare Control Sticks (Pair), RC Cable (Lightning Connector), RC Cable (Standard Micro USB Connector), RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Hasselblad L1D-20c Camera
The L1D-20c possesses Hasselblad’s Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution technology, helping users to capture 20MP aerial shots in stunning detail. The brand new 1-inch CMOS sensor has an active sensing area four times more effective than the original Mavic Pro. The large sensor also means better performance in low-light environments with a more extensive ISO range, max ISO lifted from 3200 to 12800.
Powerful, Yet Safe
The Mavic 2 was designed to optimize propulsion, lower power consumption, and reduce noise. These subtle yet powerful improvements, along with an improved FlightAutonomy system, offer a smoother, quieter flight for greater discretion and safety.
Accessories You'll Love
Intelligent Flight Battery
DJI Care Refresh (Mavic 2)
DJI Smart Controller
High-capacity LiPo cells
It has a capacity of up to 59.29 Wh, and provides a max. flight time of 31 min.
Two Fast Replacements
Offer two replacement units at a small additional cost in one year
The 5.5-inch 1080p display maintains clear visibility even in direct sunlight.
Battery protection features
Battery status is monitored and reported in real-time.
Full Coverage, Hassle-Free
Replace your product for water damage, collision, or any other reason
Full-HD Video Transmission
It supports automatic switching between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz.
Consumer Drones Comparison
The Future of Possible
DJI is the global leader in civilian drones, aerial imaging technology, and creative camera technology. Find out more here in our DJI Brand Store on Amazon. The company is dedicated to making aerial photography and filmmaking equipment and platforms more accessible and easier to use for creators around the world. Its products are used every day by customers in over 100 countries for filmmaking, construction, inspection, emergency response, agriculture, conservation, and beyond.
DJI Mavic 2 Pro Drone Quadcopter with Hasselblad Camera HDR Video UAV Adjustable Aperture 20MP 1" CMOS Sensor (US Version). Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS) allows the aircraft to actively avoid obstacles in front of and behind it.
Visible screen diagonal
1" / 3 cm
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's up to the individual whether to spend $1,500.00 for your 1st drone but if you do this unit certainly has lots of precaution settings to help you along.
For a company who is touted as being one of the premier drone manufacturers, their quality control is just terrible. If the drone cost two or $300, I could forgive it. But when you were paying a premium price for a premium drone, you don’t expect amateur issues. Not to mention, I was lucky if I can get it to fly a half mile without video disconnect. No matter which way I turn the antennae’s or where I flew it. Not to mention, the video quality even with the 1 inch sensor was worse than that of a half inch sensor at 4K... and considering that they had the forethought to put the 1 inch sensor on this drone, how is it that the older Evo has 60 frames per second but this drone does not? Then I also had an issue of getting statically lines in the video when I moved the drone forward. I have no clue what caused it, but it was obviously not only disconnecting from the remote, it was also getting interference from the main CPU to the video chip.
So, instead of returning it and getting a second, which I didn’t know it would work or not. I decided to go with an Autel Evo. Which has been a dream do not only fly, but the video quality is second to none even at night. And was much a higher quality than the Mavic 2 Pro.
What I found out after doing some research is that the Mavic in fact, does not use all of it sensor in the high-quality mode, therefore you aren’t getting the benefit of the 1 inch sensor to give you that extra light. Which is why the video quality at night looks so horrible.Yes, you can clean it up and post which I’m going to guess is what the decent looking videos from it do. But I wasn’t going to pay so much for a drone that basically required me to do surgery after the fact. Which the Evo does not. I can post videos directly from the drone and they look incredible, with very vibrant colors and sharp incredible imagery.
Making me salivate over the prospect of the Evo 2 and it’s 8K/24w/ 48 Megapixel still camera and it’s 6K 1” camera, which are interchangeable. The cool thing about Autel... they are from Washington state, it’s a small company with 14 employees and you can call and talk to anyone of them that you want. Which means, fast, efficient American customer service. Not to mention, they listen to fans of their drones and implement features because of them.
Evo 2 should be available in mid to the end of March & I can’t wait!