DJI Spreading Wings S900 Professional Hexacopter with DJI A2 Flight Controller and Any Z15 Gimbal
|Price:||$3,400.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This version bundles the S900 air frame with the A2 flight controller and your choice of Z15 Gimbals.
- Lightweight materials such as a sturdy carbon fiber frame make flights more enjoyable by lasting longer
- New and improved motors makes for a much more reliable flight. Spark proof plug will prevent short circuits when you plug in.
- Improved power distribution system insures no cables will come loose during flight. Better footage by a reduction in vibrations caused by strategically using dampers to separate the mainframe with the gimbal bracket.
- Removable upper centerboard allows easy access and faster installation of flight controller
- power distribution system and main controller.
- Retractable landing gear makes every great shot possible. New arm design renders the aircraft more stable while rolling and pitching.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Replaces the recently discontinued DJI Spreading Wings S800 Evo. Perfect for the professional hobbyist, photographer, film maker, and search and rescuer/law enforcement. Bundle includes air frame, DJI A2 flight controller and your choice of any Z15 gimbal.
Top customer reviews
I normally don't write reviews but I feel the need to warn anyone thinking about DJI's professional line.
First, this is a beautiful and state of the art hexacopter, that being said they do not support their own products. Long story short their auto-pilot system malfunctioned and decided to cruise into a tree resulting in broken parts. Turns out you cannot purchase the individual parts, an aluminum sleeve/bolt (part s9031804 in the manual) broke and now the landing gear cannot raise. I have called their office in California which was no help, called the authorized repair place in Florida and they don't even bother with the S900 anymore. My only option is to pay another $300 for the entire retracting assembly just to get the $5-$10 part! Save yourself the frustration and money and go with a different brand.