DJTECH DIF1S DJ Scratch Mixer
- 9-Inch mixer, 12-Inch deep
- High performance 2-channel scratch DJ mixer Integrated premium quality contactless Mini Infrared as the crossfade
- Compatible with the original full-size Infrared Superb scratch performance with adjustable crossfade curve and reverse
- DVS mode: switch between the traditional vinyl/CD setup and DVS software setup without reconnecting a single cable RCA booth output with dedicated volume control
- Input: 2 CD inputs (RCA phone, 1 per channel), 2 line/phone (switchable, RCA phone, 1 per channel Output: Master and Booth output (RCA phone), 6.35mm and 3.5mm headphone out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item DJTECH DIF1S DJ Scratch Mixer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||8.7 x 12 x 4.3 in||4 x 14.5 x 13.5 in||3.5 x 10 x 9.5 in||10.79 x 10.04 x 3.94 in||11 x 17 x 6 in||11.7 x 16.1 x 8.4 in|
The DIF1S is DJ Tech's newest DJ scratch mixer with the Mini Infrared from famous scratch fader manufacturer Audio Innovate. The DIF1S features the Mini Infrared from Audio Innovate as the crossfade. Inherited from the original Infrared, it provides smooth and robust feeling to scratch DJs. The contactless design gives a long life of over 4,000,000 cycles. The cut-in position can be adjusted by users with simple calibration steps to fit your taste and the Reverse switch allows you to do different styles of scratch skills. The mixer is also compatible with the original Infrared for future upgrade. The DIF1S's Time Code Mode makes DJ's lives easier switching between ordinary turntable setup and DVS setup. At the rear of the mixer, the extra pairs of Time Code send/Time Code return RCA connectors allow you to connect to your audio interface, such as the SL3 For Serato. Just switch to the Time Code channel on the top panel and you are ready to use as a DVS setup. The DIF1S serves as a full-feature 2-channel mixer with 3-band EQ, mic input, both 6.35mm and 3.5mm headphones outputs and even a booth output with a dedicated volume control, yet, the price is affordable. Scratch seriously now.
Top customer reviews
* A rock-solid (built like a tank) 2 channel battle mixer with 3 EQs on each channel
* Super smooth up and downs
* Very solid knobs...nothing loose or flimsy
* A crazy tight crossfader powered by the Mini InnoFader which includes a fully adjustable contour slope
* A very simple/minimalistic layout which provides easy access to all of the faders, knobs, and cue buttons
* Selectable PFL or Master for the meters
* A 1/4" and 3.5" headphone jack
* No "transform" switches or buttons. I've always hated these and thought they were cheesy and gimmicky!
* No wall-wart! That's right...this has a proper AC plug!
In short, there's nothing about this mixer that I don't like, and for less than $200, you can't go wrong! One feature that I haven't tinkered with yet is the switchable DVS/Phono input, but the way I see it, if I need to switch from timecode to vinyl, I'll just do it within Traktor.
The bottom line; don't think of this as a an entry level or budget mixer, but rather as an awesome and affordable piece of gear!
I am relieved to have found this mixer. Thanks dj tech for putting out a product that scratch heads can use. This isnt for djs who want bpm counters, flashing lights, and transform buttons. It is what all of the turntablists wanted before midi cues were important. Its a clean face without a bunch of unnecessary bs, and a hamster switch with curve on the clean, smooth, accurate crossfader. For 90% of scratching this is enough.
Since there aren't many out there yet for people to try before buying the fader is very similar to the Rane in smoothness and fader cap design and feels just as sturdy. But I think this fader cuts faster and more accurate than the Rane or Pioneer. There is a worthwhile youtube video of short-e dif-1s vs Rane where she does a side by side.
I bought with a free next day shipping promo and got it less than 12 hours after ordering freaking awesome. $2500.00 mixers can stay on the shelf. And the guy who gave the negative review works for radio shack don't believe this troll.
All-in-all, I would definitely recommend this to a DJ looking for a dope budget battle mixer.
It's not the Rane 62 but the Fader has the same feel. I'd battle ANYONE on it. Word up.
Most recent customer reviews
Super fun Scratch mixer.
Dj'n for 15 years, I own so many mixers, vestax, pioneer, rane.
This mixer cuts so sharp.Read more