Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on March 13, 2014
The text is rather boring to read and not educational. There are much more entertaining and educational horse books to read aloud like the Dr. Seuss learning horse book. Lego/ DK publishers could do a much better job on these story lines to make the Lego books educational and fun to read. The first copy of this was ordered to give from Santa with the lego set on Christmas day and arrived defective so it could not be gifted with the lego set. Check your book prior to gifting as ours initially arrived wrapped in plastic with a normal cover, but the interior pages were all chopped off across the top and page numbers missing.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon February 27, 2013
Our daughter loves LEGO Friends. She first saw them at a friends house and was instantly obsessed with them. We purchased a set for Christmas and it was a big hit. Since then we have purchased several sets to keep encouraging her creativity, skill and patience.

When we found out about the LEGO Friends Readers, we decided to give them a try. They have been a great addition to her book collection. They are fun to read and have great illustrations. I really like how this book incorporates a lot of the LEGO Friends sets right into the story. It is cool to see the built out sets that we already own right there, in full color, on the pages. My daughter gets a kick out of that. Having familiar sets in the book keeps my daughter interested and engaged in the book. Adding the book brings another dimension to the LEGO Friends universe and gives her ideas on new ways to play with her LEGOS while continuing to develop her imagination and reading skills. It is a great idea to bring together the creative building toys with the educational reading books. Highly Recommended for your LEGO Friends fan!
on April 2, 2013
It is a cute little book that both my children enjoyed. We need more books like this one!! Loved the stories in it,
on April 5, 2013
My daughter really enjoyed this book. She is 6 and is in kindergarten and was able to read it by herself. Very cute!
on November 22, 2013
My daughter and I like the Lego Friends books with actual pictures of Lego. She can see they are just like her kits and it gives her ideas to build. Although my daughter doesn't mind, I do not like the books that are like cartoons.
on February 14, 2016
Love the book! The corner was bent, but worth sending back.
on October 28, 2013
We loved the camper Lego set. My daughter looked at the pictures and copied the poses with her Lego bricks from this set. She is a Girl Scout Brownie who has an interest in camping, so the story line is well suited.
on November 8, 2014
I love this book!!!! I have a lot of Lego friends at my hose in fact I'm going to go play with them!! Thanks for making an AWESOME book
on May 21, 2013
My daughter loves the "Friends" Legos and these books are a great extension of the Lego series. The book can be read easily before bedtime and the book has great pictures showing the different "Friends" Legos.
on June 26, 2013
I bought this book for my granddaughter's fifth birthday to go along with the Lego Friends set. She loved them both and plays with them all the time.