Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on November 26, 2014
Glossy black ceramic links have rounded smooth surfaces that move fluidly as they flex around my wrist. There is a matching bezel framing the silver watch head. It has a black face with silver hands and hour markers. I think this is a graceful piece of jewelry that is still versatile for dressing up or down. I have one problem with it and this is due to individual circumstances. I am "blessed" by both parents with more arm hair than most women and yet my skin is sensitive...somehow my hair gets pulled in the watch links even as smooth as they are. Over several days or a week the irritation gets worse and I can't tolerate it. I can't imagine this being a problem for most women but thought I'd mention it for any others who might want to be aware of it. 5 stars because it's not the watch's fault at all, it's beautifully made and very attractive.
on December 16, 2013
The DNKY black ceramic watch was elegant and very nice, but the face was very smaller than I was hoping for.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.