Top positive review
8 people found this helpful
RUN DONT WALK...
on May 19, 2014
TO YOUR PURSE GET YOUR CREDIT CARD AND THEN GO TO THE COMPUTER IMMEDIATELY.
I just sent an email about these jeans to my "bun sista" the one, who like me is always searching for the perfect jeans. Well, DL1961 designed them. They truly are a dream jean! These are the absolute "best fitting while remaining cool" jean that I’ve ever come across - here are some of the things I loved:
1. They "hug-lift" and seem to compress the rear end and somehow do this without looking or feeling tight
2. They relax in the all the right places - even the thighs
3. The fabric is super soft and stretchy but not cheap looking- seems super durable.
4. Could easily be “dressy” or casual jeans
5. They have 4 way stretch comfort… BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!
6. They are not “low riding”, AT ALL - no muffin hang or naval gape… and yet remarkably, they don’t even look like “mom” jeans.
7. The dark wash is amazing! I also ordered it in a different color and was like: “Meh”, but this particular fabric, color, style is terrific.
8. If there could possibly be one negative, I would say if you are on the shorter side they could be long/need a hem... but for me (5'7) they are perfect for heels and will work with flats too.
Wrapping it up, if I could give them 6 stars, I would.