BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

DL1961 Women's Coco Curvy Slim Straight Jeans

on May 19, 2014
TO YOUR PURSE GET YOUR CREDIT CARD AND THEN GO TO THE COMPUTER IMMEDIATELY.
I just sent an email about these jeans to my "bun sista" the one, who like me is always searching for the perfect jeans. Well, DL1961 designed them. They truly are a dream jean! These are the absolute "best fitting while remaining cool" jean that I’ve ever come across - here are some of the things I loved:

1. They "hug-lift" and seem to compress the rear end and somehow do this without looking or feeling tight
2. They relax in the all the right places - even the thighs
3. The fabric is super soft and stretchy but not cheap looking- seems super durable.
4. Could easily be “dressy” or casual jeans
5. They have 4 way stretch comfort… BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!
6. They are not “low riding”, AT ALL - no muffin hang or naval gape… and yet remarkably, they don’t even look like “mom” jeans.
7. The dark wash is amazing! I also ordered it in a different color and was like: “Meh”, but this particular fabric, color, style is terrific.
8. If there could possibly be one negative, I would say if you are on the shorter side they could be long/need a hem... but for me (5'7) they are perfect for heels and will work with flats too.

Wrapping it up, if I could give them 6 stars, I would.
on May 18, 2014
The fit on these is generous so your legs don't need to be stick then to get them on. I returned them only because I was after a jean and the fabric looks more like a jegging. I would recommend to others in search for a jegging.
on February 20, 2017
I love these jeans as they are super soft and stretchy while staying true to their original shape. They do bleed a bit on hands and legs before the first couple of washes but the color is fantastic and worth the separate load. (Note: do not wear these the first couple of times with light colored shirts)
on January 2, 2014
If you are a curvy girl you will appreciate these jeans. I am pear shaped and always have a problem with the waist gapping. Not with these. They fit me like a glove. They make my butt look good and the dark wash is very slimming. They are also very comfortable. They are expensive but worth every penny. I am sticking with this brand in the coco curvy fit!
on June 15, 2015
Just so very long!
on November 16, 2015
Good jeans a really nice fit .want another pair different color.
on September 30, 2015
Love them if I was six feet tall. They look great on my nanny.
on November 20, 2016
If you are a muscular athlete, these pants will change your life. I am petite and yet really muscular (yeah, I lift!), and I can't get regular skinny jeans over my calves, and forget about them being comfortable in the thigh or booty. These taper in to fit my waist, and give me the room I need for my muscular legs. I haven't been able to wear jeans in a long time-- and then I found these! Game changer, highly recommended.
I think they run a little bit on the roomy side. I'm a size 25-26, and a 25 is a good, comfy fit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question