Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DL1961 Women's Florence Instasculpt Skinny Jeans
Workplace Solutions Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick New Professional Skin Care Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Transparent Transparent Transparent  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

86%
14%

on August 12, 2014
I was looking for a pair of jeans to lift and make my butt look better, and these jeans did just that and more! I am 5'9" and 140lbs and I ordered size 29. They fit perfectly and held their shape. I actually got a few compliments about how good my legs looked in these jeans. Definitely worth the money!
on February 5, 2015
I like these jeans a lot. The denim is so soft, and they really do hug your curves. They do run large, so I would recommend sizing down. Unfortunately, I appear to be in-between sizes, and so I'm not sure if I will be able to end up with a pair of these jeans.
on July 1, 2015
I LOVE DL 1961 jeans. They last forever, are super comfortable, and of course super cute. Definitely worth the money for something I wear frequently - and I get a lot of compliments!
on June 3, 2015
I LOVE these jeans! They do everything they say. Really form and contour your body. So comfortable it's almost impossible to have a jean this comfortable that look so good!
on November 28, 2014
Amazing jeans my favourite brand. These sit a little higher than low jeans i normally get from DL and are more comfortable!
on July 1, 2016
These jeans are absolutely PERFECT!!! Loved them so much and will definitely rebuy!
on September 5, 2014
I just loved them were so small. Darn!!!

See 1 answered question