Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Two full length campaigns: the original award-winning "DLC Quest", and the brand new "Live Freemium or Die"
- Platforming action! Coins to collect, a princess to save, a bad guy (or two) to defeat. You like that stuff, right?
- Over 30 different DLC packs, each providing quiet introspection on the state of the gaming industry
- Over 20 awardments to earn and make you feel reasonably satisfied with yourself
- Steam achievements and leaderboards
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
What happens when DLC practices go too far? An indie developer makes a game that mocks the industry and its foibles, that’s what! Defeat the bad guy, save the world and get the girl! But first you’ll need to find coins to buy DLC to enable animation, sound and even pausing. Thankfully this is just satire and all the DLC is purchased with in-game coins. But consider it a cautionary tale for the future...System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard Disk: 200 MB
- Video Card: DirectX 9, Shader Model 2.0, 128MB
- Additional Requirements: Sound card required. Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 supported.
Steam account required for game activation and installation
Top customer reviews
It downloaded and installed without issue through the Steam Client.
At the time of buying the game was on sale at 99 cents, but full price was $5.
Most recent customer reviews