Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on June 20, 2017
Its good except for ONE issue. It does not fit the player properly. When I push the player up into the sleeve as far as it can go, there is still a little of it coming out of the bottom, which means the velcro flap has to bend around it and constantly comes undone. It holds it pretty tight on the sides but there is still a risk of the player falling out of the bottom. Something to keep in mind. There is probably some type of fix you can do yourself, but it shouldnt be that way.
on March 17, 2017
great product for the $$
on May 3, 2017
on August 28, 2016
I was weary of buying this since it was after market but the fit was nearly perfect. Having the clip on the back helps for when i am excersizing or doing anything around the house. Great buy and i would suggest this to anyone looking for a cover for their walkman digital.
on February 22, 2016
So glad I found this, my original just wore out and it's a wonderful and simple tool to be able to take music wherever you workout. I listen to mine when on my bike ( no, not with headphones over my ears or earbuds, but with hard plastic half-round headphones around my neck), or on the elliptical.
on November 15, 2014
This thing, combined with my old Sony Walkman, is my go-to workout music player. The case is way better than I thought it would be - it covers the player completely , but somehow makes it still very easy to press all the buttons, and the arm-strap is simple but effective. Assuming Sony keeps making these or something similar - DLO should keep making simliar cases, because I will always buy them.
on December 10, 2012
I bought this for my NWZ-E360 Sony walkman. The device fits in the jacket but it's kinda tight and also the button drawings on the jacket do not match the ones in the walkman, so you cannot know if you're pushing the button you want. I had to draw some markings on the jacket to know where the buttons are. Anyway, I knew this jacket was not the exact match for my walkman, but gave it a try and other than the button drawings being in a different place, it works ok. It would be better if they just made the whole face of the jacket with see-through vinyl.
on August 22, 2012
This jacket for my Sony mp3 player is the replacement for another of the same DLO brand that lasted me 4 years, thru jogging, working out and daily activities. I just clip it to my pants waistline and it is secure. Very nice and sturdy. It will last you a long time. Update: Having a lot of problems when trying to fast forward or advance the audiobooks I read. When I press forward, it advances to the next chapter and completely messes up my bookmark...if you need accuracy...this is not for you.
on December 31, 2011
I previously had a plastic belt clip for my Sony Walkman NWZ-5615F, but when it broke, I had a lot of trouble finding another holder for it that had a belt clip. I like the clip so I can clip it onto my workout pants. I don't like the armband style, although this product did come with it. I'll keep the armband just in case, but I like the regular case. So glad I came across it.
on December 17, 2012
Took awhile to arrive. Put it on and it doesn't fit my Sony Walkman. The player hangs out the bottom and it will not close. Disappointed with this purchase.