Other Sellers on Amazon
DMC 1765-5/10 Embroidery Hand Needles, 16/pkg
Enhance your purchase
- It is very sharp point which will pierce close woven fabrics
- Embroidery needles are made of premium grade nickel plated steel
- Features a long eye for easy threading with multiple strands
- Always use the finest needle which will carry the thread or yarn you choose
- Available in size 5/10 with comes in pack of 16 needles
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Premium grade nickel plated steel needles. Made in France. A very long thin needle with a narrow eye to easily slip through the smallest of beads. The extra length allows for several beads to be strung at one time. DMC Beading Needles are premium grade nickel plated steel in tarnish preventive packets. For fine bead work.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Tara on July 17, 2021