4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Dash DMS001AQ Mini Maker Electric Round Griddle for Individual Pancakes, Cookies, Eggs & other on the go Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks with Indicator Light + Included Recipe Book - Aqua
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Return this item for free
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MORE THAN PANCAKES: Make individual servings for eggs, cookies, pancakes, grilled cheese, even stir fry, without the need for multiple pots/pans! Great for kids or on the go!
- COMPACT + LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighing 1lb+, this is a MUST-HAVE for that first apartment, smaller kitchen, college dorm life, or camper/RV traveling
- QUICK + EASY: Simply plug it in and wait for indicator light to turn off; it heats up in mere minutes. The dual non-stick surfaces provide an even cook for consistent results, each and every time
- PERFECT GIFT: The perfect wedding or new home gift. Its small size takes up little counter space, and its sleek design and trendy color options will match any kitchen décor (add to your registry now!)
- INCLUDES: Backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty, the 350 watt Dash Mini Griddle maker includes recipe book and recipe database access (all non-electric parts are easily wiped clean)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Dash Mini Maker - Griddle||Dash Mini Maker - Waffle||Dash Mini Maker - Grill||Dash 8 Inch Express Griddle||Dash 14 Inch Family Sized Electric Skillet||Dash Everyday Griddle|
|Easy to use||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Easy to clean||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|4 inch surface||✓||✓||✓|
|8 inch surface||✓|
|14 inch family size||✓|
|19.75 x 9.5 inch Surface||✓|
Craving a cookie or a pancake? With the Dash Mini Maker Griddle, you can make single serve dishes in under three minutes. The nonstick surface allows you to perfectly cook and brown whatever is it you make, and is a fun activity for both adults and kids! Unprocess your food today with the recipe book that is included with purchase, and gain access to our database of thousands of recipes for free!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. use small silicone tipped tongs to open and close the lid without risking being burned by the heat - see pic
2. put tinfoil and/or paper towel under it to capture splatter. The splatter is very fine but even with the lid down it was about 3 inches all around the griddle
3. gently press down on the lid with the tongs ( no need to press hard and if you do it may tip the griddle forward) to speed up cooking and further reduce the opening size that splatter can come from
This griddle is tiny and cute but it's also useful and does a great job of grilling a small item
I cooked a small beef tenderloin on it. I put olive oil on th steak along with salt pepper and fresh minced garlic
The griddle gets very hot. See bubbles in the pics attached.
I cooked one side, flipped it over then put the lid down and it "browned" it beautifully.
If you just have a small steak/patty or single egg or anything else in a small size this is a great way to cook it without hauling out frying pans and firing up the stove.
Clean up was easy. I just let it cool and wiped the plates with a damp paper towel
I didn't give it 5 stars because there is no on/off switch. That I find very inconvenient. I would also like it if the cooking plates popped off and could go in the dishwasher but as I said clean up was easy despite the plates not being removeable.
The price is great
I did two videos ( had to do two as iphones don't have stop/start ability) of the steak cooking. If you search for
dash mini griddle they should come up so you can see it in action. I find videos very helpful so hope these two are.
Highly recommend if this fits your lifestyle and as one reviewer commented you could just skip it in your bag and take to the office or hotel room it's that tiny!
Why only 4 stars? It's not easy to clean. The plates themselves clean quite easily so something like pancakes had basically no cleanup. However when cooking something like a burger that splatters a bit, the sides got quite messy and are difficult to clean. There's a small gap between the plates and the rest of the device that you'll never get food out of. Close this up and I'd give it 5 starts.
Overall: highly recommend for somebody with a small kitchen or like in my case who has an ancient stove that's frustrating to cook on.
Top international reviews
it’s not a fancy product. It’s a working product.
but have also toasted a bagel with cheese. I take it with me to my cottage and can't seem to do with-
out it! Very small, light and takes up no room.
I brought this to work. I make omelet's and add cheese and fixings. Many people ask me where I bought this.