Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on April 13, 2013
I was hesitant to buy this, since other replacement batteries were about 3x the price, but the other reviews said the battery worked, and for 10 bucks I thought I'd take a gamble. This battery works perfectly with the ZS20 camera. The cleaning cloth and plastic covers are just an added bonus. It was delivered within days from Big Mikes. Very pleased with this purchase! I only have used it when the original battery goes dead though (which isn't very often) when on trips overseas and I'm taking oodles of pics in one day.
on April 13, 2014
When I bought my new camera I decided to buy the extra battery just as a second thought when camping, but since you have to charge the battery in the camera it was a good thing I did. This way the camera always has a fresh battery and I can charge the dead one at night.
on December 29, 2013
Great battery at a low cost. Purchased as a backup battery, but it really holds power as long as the OEM that comes with the camera.
on September 8, 2013
I've had this battery as an addition to the original one. Works well. Handy to have a spare charged one on hand. Can't tell the difference in usage time between this one and the original one. Great to have as a back up. Get one if you must. It is affordable and reliable, so far.
on October 22, 2012
just wanted to confirm that this does work on the Panasonic Lumix ZS20 model. bought it and have used it. saves me all the time while im out and my battery starts to die. :)
on July 1, 2014
It's really too early to make any good assessment of this battery. The best I can say is that it fits and works well. I purchased this as a backup battery for the one that came with the camera.
on February 6, 2013
I bought this battery as a spare for my Panasonic Lumix camera. I have had to use this battery only once because the battery life is very long. I would not have bought a spare battery if I would have known that before. It is a very good quality battery and I highly recommend it.
on January 15, 2016
Worked as expected. Fit my camera (older Panasonic model) perfectly.
on February 19, 2016
Great value
on June 27, 2014
It costs a lot less than buying this battery from Panasonic directly. It charges and lasts as long as it is supposed to.