- Publisher: Azure Reading Books, LLC (October 24, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0996624015
- ISBN-13: 978-0996624015
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #885,151 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
If DNA Is Software, Who Wrote the Code? Paperback – October 24, 2016
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What Others Are Saying:
1. On a first quick look, your book is absolutely fascinating Graham Hancock, best=selling author of Magicians of the Gods (Tom will be Graham Hancock's author of the month in January 2017)
2. "Tom's new book combines his knack of explaining complex technology with his familiarity with ancient wisdom. With his step by step comparison of DNA and computer software, Tom leads the reader right to the core of great questions." Barnet Bain, Director Milton's Secret, Author The Book of Doing and Being.
3. "In a provocative expression of how ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny, Tom Bunzel does something marvelous about connecting the creation of software language and the mystery of DNA. While doing this, he inadvertently gets us one step closer to appreciating the mystery of the divine in practical terms. If you've ever used the computer as a metaphor, this book is for you!" Rev. Dr. Michael Lennox. Author, Dream Sight: A Dictionary and Guide for Interpreting Any Dream
4. "In If DNA is Software, Who Wrote The Code?, Tom Bunzel's latest book comes at a time where technology is at the forefront of the minds of the western majority. Through this literature, Tom provides us with extensive knowledge that allows us to look within our own internal programming. Not only does this groundbreaking book allows us to see that we are made up of actual software, but through his courage in sharing his own challenges, gives us permission to observe our own internal conflicts without personal judgment. I am more than proud to say that authenticity is definitely a part of Tom's programming." -Morgan O. Smith, Philosopher and Co-Writer of the critically acclaimed book, The God Behind The God
5. Tom and this book's ability to bring such seemingly complex information into easily digestible material makes it a powerful tool for all readers. Whether you are turning to it for scientific or conscious understanding, it's a must read that will enhance you in both realms. - Mark DeNicola, Collective Evolution
6. Tom Bunzel has an uncanny ability to expose mind blowing ideas sitting right in front of us. By drawing connections between the known with the unknown Tom builds a complex case for imagining some of the mysterious forces animating life in simple, clear and accessible language. His writing goes down easy as he masterfully weaves a tapestry of stories and personal reflections while challenging the assumptions of our thinking without every preaching, philosophizing or imposing his point of view. Tom leads us on a tour of extraordinary ideas that will delight as it also pushes us to go deeper than we ever thought possible. Terrence Gargiulo, Author, Speaker, and Chief Storyteller of a Fortune 100 Company"
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?