AZPEN DOCKALL D108 10W Bluetooth Speaker System and Fast 15W Qi Wireless Charging Docking Station for iPhone X/8/8plus Samsung S8/S8plus
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Supports Qi Integrated & Enabled Devices from many industry leading smartphones and tablets up to 13" including: iPhone X/ 8/ 8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, S7, S6/Edge, S5, Note4, Google Nexus, LG Optimus G Pro, G6, Sony, Xperia Z4V, Z3V HTC, Motorola Droid Series, Microsoft Lumia, 1520, 1020, 930, 929, 928, 920, Blackberry Priv, Z30, Catphone S50, Kyocera, Hydro Elite, Urbano L01, L03, Torque G02 and any other Qi wireless integrated or Qi enabled phones that have a Qi wireless module
- With Qi wireless charging technology, the DockAll can charge certain phones wirelessly while sitting on the docking station. For phones that are not Qi capable, the docking station has two USB ports on the back for charging additional devices.
- Enhance your Music and Video streaming experience while listening to the two 5W built-in speakers when connected to a Bluetooth device or use the docking station as a speakerphone.
- The DockAll allows you to charge multiple devices at the same time via wireless or through a wired connection and is capable of docking various sizes of phones and tablets up to 13 inches.
- FCC, CE, ETL (Same as UL) and QI Certified, and UL Charger Listed.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
AZPEN DOCKALL D108 10W Bluetooth Speaker System and Fast 15W Qi Wireless Charging Docking Station for iPhone X/8/8plus Samsung S8/S8plusProduct Details: D108
Wireless Charging: Supports Qi technology (15watts: 9V/1.6A)
Wired Charging: Supports Full Size USB Cables
2 USB Ports:
USB 1A: 1AMP for smartphone, MP3 Players
USB 2A: 2AMP for Tablets
Either port can be used to charge a device but best utilized as described above.
Memory: Micro SD Card Slot supports cards up to 64GB (card not included).
Audio: 2x 5watt speakers
Buttons: Capacitive Touch
Power Supply: 12V DC power adapter (5'ft) included. Features
Two built-in Bluetooth spakers
Wireless charging indicator light
Volume/Music Track Control
Slip Resistant Strips
Supports compatible smartphones and tablets up to 13 inches
Fast Wireless Charge feature is compatible with iPhone X/8/8plus
Samsung Galaxy S7/S8/S8plus, S6 Edge+/S7 Edge, Note 8 LED Light
The LED light bar signifies the status of the wireless charging process.
As your devices charges, the light will remain a constant blue color. When the battery within your device is charged the light will turn off as the charging process ends.Package Included
1-AC Power Adaptor
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sound is not great and not bad--it is definitely better the phone's speaker and is richer and loud enough to fill up a room, or a kitchen as in my wife's case.
I only wish it has a universal USB-C plug instead of the proprietary generic adapter that's included. I would rather just get an Anker QC 3.0 charger to power this thing.
The other thing is the two USB ports on the back provide a Slow Charge for my daughter's Samsung tablet, regardless if I use the 1A or 2A port. There is no difference.
Overall, this is a solid device that I still recommend based on the 1 month of use.