|Item Weight||49 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||27 x 21 x 50 inches|
|Item model number||DOH/FH11/NR|
DXRacer Formula Series DOH/FH11/NR Newedge Edition Racing Office Chair Recliner Esport Dreamhack PC Gaming Chair Ergonomic Computer Fabric Chair Rocker Comfortable Chair With Pillows (Black/Red)
|Sale:||$299.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$50.00 (14%)|
- Ergonomic design-- more efficiently and comfortably,Free bonus: headrest cushion & lumbar cushion
- Patent race car seat breathable material: strong Mesh and PU cover
- Extra higher backrest to save neck and spinal, Flexible seat back with adjustment
- Special soft armrests with adjustment protect shoulders and wrists, medium cushion
- Inlaid Color Bar Base with latest footrests, conventional tilt mechanism
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Formula Series is DXRacer's answer to those seeking affordable luxury. These chairs are well-known to eSports players and their fans. We are featured by popular eSports teams such as compLexity, Dignitas, and Fnatic, and are represented at big events such as UMG and WCG. The Formula Series’ high-density cold cure foam filling makes these chairs comfortable for extended use, especially for durations of 8 hours and longer. With a tubular steel frame and a metal star base, as well as comfortable armrests, the Formula Series offers superb stability. High backrest. Most office chairs have a low back making it impossible to rest your neck. DXRacer has overcome this problem successfully with its range of high back office and gaming chairs. In addition, the DXRacer seat can be lowered degrees, to a comfortable position for power napping during long overtime sessions at night, due to its angle adjuster. you're sure to be comfortable.
• High straight back
•3D adjustable armrests with softpad cover
• Inlaid Color Bar Base
• Adjustable height gas-spring
• Integrated headrest
• Backrest adjustable down to a comfortable position
• Conventional Tilt Mechanism
• Adjustable seat flexibility
• Lumbar cushion and headrest pillow included
• Packing size: 34"*27"*15"
•Lifetime warranty on frame and 24 month warranty on parts
Seat Size : 14.5"W(Front) x 12.5"W (Back) x 17.75"D
Maximum Seat Height : 21"
Minimum Seat Height : 16.5"
Maximum Arm Height : 29"
Minimum Arm Height : 22"
Backrest Height : 32.25"
Backrest Shoulder Width : 22.25"
Weight Capacity :<200 lbs / 90.7 kg
Recommended user BMI and height
BMI = (Weight in Pounds / (Height in inches x Height in inches)) x 703
Recommend User (BMI<25) /Height: < 5'8" / 1.73 m
Compare to similar items
This item DXRacer Formula Series DOH/FH11/NR Newedge Edition Racing Office Chair Recliner Esport Dreamhack PC Gaming Chair Ergonomic Computer Fabric Chair Rocker Comfortable Chair With Pillows (Black/Red)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Newedge US||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Digital-Wholesale|
|Item Dimensions||21 x 27 x 50 in||27.56 x 30.71 x 45.08 in||27 x 28 x 38.25 in||27.5 x 26 x 51 in|
|Material Type||strong Mesh and PU cover||leather||Recycled Material||Mesh|
Top Customer Reviews
- It was a snap to put together and includes all the tools you'll need.
- The chair sits evenly and and makes little to no noise when I move around
- Can be reclined 170 degrees and without a running start you couldn't tip this thing over.
- Holds you tightly in an upright position and has relieved a good portion of back pain.
- Included pillows are quality and ad options to your comfort.
- Arm rests can be removed without sacrificing any other functionality for all you guitar players out there.
- The included pillows don't attach how the pictures indicate. Specifically the back support has two elastic bands with plastic clips that run up and down the back portion of the chair. It's kind of an eye sore.
- Check your BMI and reference the manufacturer website to see what they recommend for you. This chair is designed to hold you in an upright position and it will do exactly that. My BMI is 24.4 if you are much larger than that or have a large bottom end you should consider a different model.
My husband and I are big gamers and we spend a lot of time at our desks.
Recently I started having a lot of back and leg pain and could only sit at my desk for an hour or so at a time before I would have to give up and do something else due to how uncomfortable my chair was.
After purchasing this chair, I will never go back to a normal office chair again.
Only downside: if you like to rest your elbows on the armrest you might need to buy some pads for these. After a couple weeks of extended use my elbows were quite sore. But I added some pads (purchased on Amazon) to the armrests and it solved that problem.
First off, the mesh fabric they used it very uncomfortable when wearing shorts, it digs into my skin so I would get the "leather" versions of this chair if you are someone researching the product. But the bucket seat on the bottom portion seems extremely narrow to me even though I am under the height and weight recommended for this. I basically have to either squeeze my legs together or let then sit over the upward angled parts of the chair and it gets uncomfortable real quick. The way the bottom pillow and attaches isn't very ideal to me and also seemed to move on its own more than I would like.
My first thought was to just move to the next model up and look into returning this chair in favor of a R series, in hopes that the bucket seat on the bottom would be wider. I contacted the reseller about options for exchanging it and they acted like they would be helpful at first but then never followed up with me. I also contacted dxchair directly with a simple question asking about the measurements on the lower seat since every place that I find that has measurements doesn't specify the one area I am most concerned with. Their first reply to me was to contact the reseller I bought it through and after I emailed back stating I just wanted to know the measurement and any practical issue WILL be dealt with through the reseller, they just sent me a link to their sizing page which doesn't list the spec I am trying to figure out. So in short I have now wasted $300 bucks and was completely blown off 3 times (once by the reseller and twice by dxracer) when trying to get more information on my options, even if that option was to just pony up and buy another chair I would have considered it, but their complete lack of customer service forces me to rate this 2 stars. I didn't go down to 1 only because the construction is good if you are a small person. I would say you want to be 150lbs or less and height is less important as you can adjust some of that with the pillows.
This chair blew me away by comparison though. The packaging was superb, it barely needed instructions and they were super straightforward. Everything aligned fine (only needed a helpful pinch to get a singe screw in, compared to the whole backing needing 2+ people for the other chair), the parts were packed very securely and rationally in a mostly configured setup, the cushion is very deep and finds the balance for my weight with a little give (145) and lots more to offer. Finally lumbar support that gets me to sit upright! Seriously it's almost overkill for me but between that and the headrest being configurable I finally have comfy seating and good posture at my desk.
Everything is configurable! tilt, height (expected) armrests (the reason the other chair was given to my GF), and supports. The material is a strong feeling woven mesh rather than pleather and the color even matches my logitech gear. Each part is weighty and feels well crafted, even the 5point base is metal, heck the allan wrench they included doubles as a screwdriver (not required at all). Reeks of quality.
Con- I wouldn't recommend for >220lbs or >6'4"as I fit well with only moderate thighs and 5'11" height.