|Item Weight||64 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||27 x 23 x 51 inches|
|Item model number||DOH/IS133/N|
|Assembled Height||55 inches|
|Assembled Width||25 inches|
|Assembled Length||25 inches|
DXRacer Iron Series DOH/IS133/N With Name Racing Bucket Seat Office Chair X Large PC Gaming Chair Computer Chair Executive Chair Ergonomic Rocker With Pillows (Black)
|Sale:||$469.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$90.00 (16%)|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied chair per product instructions
- Moving product to another location is not included
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Quality and Security All the accessories have passed 72 strict quality tests.
- Imported Hydraulic unit The hydraulic unit is imported from Germany and passes stringent SGS and exceeds International standards.
- Adjustable system The height and angle of the chair can be adjusted to any degree.
- Full-size frame The DXRACER chair has a full size frame inside. We adhere to strict quality controls to bring you the ultimate in comfort.
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 24-month warranty on parts
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
DXRacer Office Chair Iron Series DOH/IS133/N with Pillows
Iron Series chairs are manufactured under strict quality standards. Although this chair was originally designed to heighten the gaming experience, it is sure to become your seat of choice for working and relaxing, too. Unlike most office chairs on the market, the DXRacer chair has a higher backrest to support the entirety of your spinal column, from pelvis to neck. Our chairs offer a stable metal five-point base with a gas spring, allowing the user to adjust for varying heights to better meet the needs of your office or computer desk.
- 90° 4D Arms
- Multi-functional Mechanism
- Strong Aluminium Base
- Perforated Vinyl and Leather Style Vinyl
- 3" PU Casters
Package Size : 34.25"L x 26.77"W x 15.75"H
Net Weight (Approximate) : 63.93 lb / 29kg
Gross Weight : 72.75 lb / 33kg
Weight Capacity : <275 lbs / 124.74 kg
Height Limit : <6'2" / 1.88 m
Recommended Weight : 250 lbs / 113.40 kg
Recommened Height : 5'9" / 1.75 m - 6'1" / 1.85 m
BMI of Recommended User : <30
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The material is tight on the chair unlike the first one I bought, this is due to the stitching down the center as well as the extra cushioning put inside of it. I also appreciate that this is one of DC Racers less colorful chairs as it is more neutral with the rooms color and would look great anywhere. Looks aside, the arms can be adjusted up, down, forwards, and back. The chair reclines and comes with optional cushions for your lower back and head.
Assembly is also straight forward, just be careful not to loose anything inside of your chair when screwing the pieces in! I came close to doing so.
The chair may be expensive but it will certainly hold up longer than anything from IKEA or Staples. Definitely worth a try.
Armrests could be a touch softer
FedEx shipping punctured and tore box. Chair was fine though.
Lumbar support should be adjustable and built in rather than floating, it ends up falling two or three inches lower than ideal.
At 6'1" and 185 lbs I could have gone with something just a more moderate in terms of construction (this thing is heavy duty!) but this is probably the best design in terms of dimensions for my frame. If I decide to gain 100 lbs the chair will still be good to go. A similar $300 chair for folks under 200 lb would be nice..
To be truly exceptional, this company should have an interactive guide that lets you enter body weight and dimensions for the suggested chair(2) then let you custom pick colors, frame materials and accessories. The guides you find are handy but certain models can show up that aren't currently being made.
* Armrests are made of cheap plastic and wobble like no other. They are also not evenly spaced. (???)
* Leg covers constantly pop off, even when you press them down with a click.
* The odd construction of the seat cushion means trapping all sorts of nasty stuff in a crevice that's not easily accessible. What on earth were they thinking?
* Tangling almost any cable that comes near this thing. You don't even have to spin around - the various sharp angles, armrests, legs, adjusters, and leg covers guarantees your headphones will get caught on this chair at least once a day. Never had a chair catch cables this bad, especially not a $500 chair.
All of these points were discovered after the chair was purchased, and is not something that is apparent when demo'ing the chair. As such, I would be very cautious when purchasing this product.