|Item Weight||66 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||27 x 25 x 52 inches|
|Item model number||DOH/KF00/NW/ZERO|
|Assembled Height||55 inches|
|Assembled Width||25 inches|
|Assembled Length||25 inches|
Dxracer Racing Bucket Seat Office Chair X Large DOH/KF00/NW/ZERO Newedge Edition Pvc Gaming Chair Computer Chair Executive Chair Ergonomic Rocker With Pillows (Black/White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No heavy lifting; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- X Large and wider design
- Backrest is high and straight for great head support; Flexible seat back with adjustment
- 360-degree swivel base with smooth double caster wheels, for easy rolling
- Fully adjustable armrests, rocking function, heavy duty aluminum star base with latest footrests
- Adjustable lumbar pillow and head/neck pillow included
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
One chair to rule them all - The King Series is a newly designed seat with 135 degree 4D adjustable armrests, which are padded for extra comfort. The King Series is DXRacer’s widest model of chair, and offers a sleek ergonomic design for maximum comfort. This chair is designed to stay comfortable for long sessions, including those that are 8 hours or longer. This chair is fit for a King! Quality and Security-all the accessories have passed 72 strict quality tests. Imported hydraulic unit- the hydraulic unit is imported from Germany and passes stringent SGS and other international standards. Adjustable system- the height and angle of the chair can be adjusted to any degree. Full-size frame- DXRacer chair has a full-size frame inside. Footrest-shape base- our new base has been designed by teams of foreign professionals to last indefinitely.
• Raise and Lower, specially designed handle toggle gently and lift quickly. Balance at the desired height.
• Resilient armrest surface, DXRacer imports the highest quality polyurethane high quality surfaces allow for increased comfort soft and pleasant to the touch.
• Large angle adjuster, a typical feature of the chair, provides the highest level of comfort.
• Multi-directional ergonomic design
• 3" Universal casters
• New designed aluminum base with footrests
• Rocking function, set the seat at any desired position "Rocking" is possible in any position.
• Lifetime warranty on frame, 24 month warranty on parts
Recommended user BMI and height
BMI = (Weight in Pounds / (Height in inches x Height in inches)) x 703
Recommend User (BMI<30)
Top Customer Reviews
Model Tested: DXRacer King (K-Series) OH/KF06/NW
-aesthetics, if you're into them.
-extremely comfortable. Ridiculously so.
-highly adjustable: seatback tilt, seat bottom height, seat base tilt, and 4 adjustments on armrests.
-build quality is extremely solid.
-uses large casters, rolls more smoothly.
-much cheaper than most professional office chairs from companies like Ergohuman, Herman Miller, etc.
-great warranty (not quite as good as Herman Miller, though).
-aesthetically inappropriate for most workplace environments. You, your partner, or your boss might hate how it looks.
-very large size, intended for users taller than 5ft9in / 175cm. Other models are designed for smaller users. Please check DXracer's website to pick the right size for you.
-neck pillow and lumbar pillow detract from aesthetics further (in my opinion).
-much more expensive than the average office chair.
This chair is definitely for the taller (if not so much for the bigger). I have normal sized hips and legs, and I fit comfortably in the seat, but "wider" people may have a tighter fit. Definitely wise to look at the dimensions on the company webpage.
The chair took less than 20 minutes to assemble and was packaged better than any chair (or other office furniture) that I've used. The frame for both the back and the seat are constructed very solidly. The back has a removable cover (I found this out because I dropped a washer inside as I was removing the hardware). The hardware comes pre-attached, so needs to be removed prior to assembly, but the instructions tell you this clearly. Everything about this chair screams quality, and based on initial comfort - I can see why these are never in stock.
The chair does lock in place, but will not "rock forward". I was wondering why in the world you would want a chair that reclined 170 degrees. The company claims it will rock at this angle. It does. And after leaning it back and putting my feet up on my filing cabinet ... now I know why you would want a chair that reclines 170 degrees. I could easily nap. Very easily. I'm hoping DXRACER comes out with an ottoman in the yellow to match my chair.
What you can't see from the description is that the lumbar cushion is actually adjustable. It has elastic straps that run up the back of the chair that allow you to slide it up and down and hold it in place.
So.. at first inspection and trial, I will submit that this is by far the best chair I've ever purchased. Time will tell if it's still comfortable in a year, or two years. I have no doubts that the chair material and frame will still be in great condition.
My one problem is that it is advertised as being wide. It is not enough. I paid a decent amount more for the wider version of this chair. It does not help the situation that the side part of the seat cushion flairs up, making it even less wide. I read other reviews of the smaller version of this chair and took note of some saying how small they were. I would double check if you are even remotely on the larger size (I am 5'8", 230 pounds. So I am not small by any means, but I have gotten numerous computer chairs that were advertised as "wider/larger" and had lots of room to spare). I would rate this wider version as normal compared to other chairs.
I am not sure how to feel about the arm rests yet. They are of softer plastic. My first assumptions that they are way too hard, but after using it for about an hour, I have not felt my arms being uncomfortable at all. I am also not sure about the levers on the bottom/side of the chair. They seem a bit flimsy to me and I wonder how they are going to hold up.
I will update my review after more testing/time has past.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hitler must've drafted this chair in AutoCAD before he died.
Stupidly uncomfy, garbage quality, Taiwanese BS.Read more