Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 23, 2011
(original rating: 1 star) I ordered this thinking it would be a fun exercise w/my Spanish classes. I love the novel Don Quijote, but it's simply too difficult for high school students. This seemed like a fantastic way to bridge the gap, and I thought it might even encourage some of them to read the novel (in English).

Ha - I couldn't read it on my Kindle 3, but I didn't worry too much about it. I just sent it to my PC so it would be bigger. I'd be using it via PC for class anyway. WRONG! It is still completely illegible. Even using full screen and one page (it defaults to two), the squares are so tiny that the writing is not even readable. There is no way to increase font size because it is a comic book.

Thank goodness I didn't spend more than $1 on this, but I am just thoroughly disappointed!

Edited to add: (new rating 3 stars) I have heard from both Amazon and Mr. Garcia, and a favorable outcome has been reached. I very much appreciate their help in fixing the problem! While the book is still not workable as a Kindle edition, Mr. Garcia has made it available in a PDF that does work on my PC. Thank you very much!
2 people found this helpful
|66 comments|Report abuse
on July 8, 2013
This e-book was purchesed for my granddaughters. This electronic versión is so bad that you can't read the cartoons. Once purchased you can't return the ítem not even minutes after. There is not choice. You kicked out $2.99.

Esta versión electrónica del Quijote en "muñequitos" no sirve para nada. La compré para introducir a mis nietas en el Quijote pero las viñetas son ilegibles y no hay zoon aplicable. No hay forma de echar atrás la transacción ni minutos después de bajarlo. No hay opción. Es botar los $2.99.
on September 6, 2012
El libro no esta completo. Empieza desde la pagina 3, una perdida total de dinero. No lo compren. Lo compre con ilusiones de que lo lea una sobrina y no me sirve para nada. Ojala hubiera leido los reviews antes de comprar alguien ya lo dijo
ACTUALIZACIÓN
Una vez contactado con la empresa me enviaron el archivo PDF correcto y completo. Ahora puedo disfrutar del comic con los niños.
Me han asegurado que se debe a un error de codificación de amazon para el kindle fire. Creo que es una empresa responsable y se hizo cargo del error.
|44 comments|Report abuse
on August 16, 2016
Waste of money. Completely illegible. Not satisfied with this product whatsoever.
|0Comment|Report abuse
on July 11, 2012
I thought I was going to get the complete comic, but the book starts in page 3 and it cuts all the beginning of the story. Bad set up in this way. Otherwise, the book is just a summary of the cartoons that were made for RTVE.
on September 6, 2011
This was my first kindle book. It is all cartoons and it is not possible to read the captions even with the zoom feature. Not worth the time or money.