DOTT The Smart Dog Tag, Bluetooth Location Tracking, Lost and Found, App-Enabled Pet Collar Tag (Not a GPS Tracker)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- “Best invention” by MSN money & “Best 5 Pet Gadgets You Should Buy” by TechnoNerd
- Works better than a microchip, any mobile phone can pick up the signal and no scanner is needed
- Lost Pet Recovery: Digital lost pet broadcasts and active search functions are supplemented by 24/7 DOTT community network support. DOTT has a battery life of 6-9 months and works differently from GPS trackers on the market which can be extremely power hungry and requires a subscription. Please note DOTT is not a GPS tracker and it does not contain a battery-consuming GPS chip.
- 360 Pet Care: Neighborhood alerts for heat, flood, and pet poisons. Track dog walks, potty breaks, medication, etc. to keep your pet healthy
- No Subscription Fee– no activation fees / monthly fee. Compatible with iPhone & iPad devices (iOS 9.3 or above) & Android Beta is now available!!!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Items from popular brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The all-in-one pet protection solution that maximizes the chances of finding lost pets.
DOTT works 4X better than a microchip and enables owners to proactively search for their pet in the event it goes missing. Unlike traditional GPS trackers which can be power hungry, require a monthly subscription and charging every 1-3 days. DOTT is not a GPS tracker and it does not contain a battery-consuming GPS chip.
If your pet is lost, 3 simple steps to increase chances of finding your pet:
1) Report your pet lost - DOTTpet’s in-app autotracking will be enabled, allowing the app to continuously scan for the signal of the DOTT tag. An in-app poster will be generated and show up on the map of all the users in the area. We will also advertise the lost pet poster and do targeted social media sharing in your neighborhood to recruit more helpers.
2) Walk or drive around to detect the DOTT tag signal - Every person who has the app can contribute a coverage of 85-standard basketball courts. Signals can be picked up even the phone or iPad is in a fast moving vehicle. The "Find Pet" feature provides DOTT tag owners with a way to check if their pet is nearby. The long battery life enables the tag to continuously emit a signal for up to 6-9 mth.
3) Find more helpers - Users can expand their search network by inviting their friends and neighbors to aid in the search, allowing the search party to cover a lot of ground quickly
The DOTTpet app is also designed to simplify daily pet care:
-Keep track of your pet’s daily walks, food intake, potty breaks, treats, medication & more
-Track the duration and distance of walks to ensure your pet gets enough exercise
-Share pet care responsibilities with caretakers and keep your pet's schedule intact
Compatible with iOS device (iOS 9.3 or above)
Important note: Android Beta is now available & DOTT is not a GPS tracker