|Item Weight||2.18 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.25 x 7 x 1.75 inches|
|Item model number||D5246P-2308/24|
|Manufacturer Part Number||D5246P-2308/24|
|OEM Part Number||D5246P-2308/24|
DPAccessories D5246P-2308/24 24 Black 12x1.5 Closed End Spline Tuner Lug Nuts for Aftermarket Wheels Wheel Lug Nut
|Fastener Type||Axle Hat|
|Metal Type||Alloy Steel|
|Drive System||External Hex, Spline|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DO THEY FIT? Verify fitment with your vehicle by using the compatibility tool on this page before making your purchase.
- FOR AFTERMARKET WHEELS ONLY: These lug nuts intended for installation on aftermarket wheels requiring a small diameter lug nut. These parts not intended to replace factory lug nuts on factory wheels.
- SPECS: M12x1.50 thread - Closed End Spline Tuner Style Lug Nut - Conical 60 Degree Seat - 34.29mm long - 20.32mm wide
- REQUIRES: 19mm and 13/16 in. (21mm) hex spline tool/key part # D5210K for installation and removal. One (1) tool included with this set.
- INCLUDES: 24 Black Closed End Spline Tuner Lug Nuts and one (1) spline tool/key for installation. Shipped in our signature premium packaging.
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
DP-Accessories closed end spline tuner style lug nuts for aftermarket wheels are among the best in the industry. Our tuner style nuts are crafted with precision machined threads to ensure a perfect fit to your vehicle's wheel studs. Manufactured with cold forged and heat treated steel for dependable strength and durability. These lug nuts feature a proprietary cathodic black coating that gives the durability of high quality chrome and the sharp look of satin black paint. Our lengthy multi-point quality control process ensures that every nut we handle is created with the same love and care as the one before it.
For all your aftermarket wheel and wheel accessory needs, always come to DP-Accessories. To order additional spline installation tools, please see DP-Accessories part number D5210K.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Look, here's the scoop :
These are great lug nuts, people. But you have to have a functioning brain. These are for AFTERMARKET wheels, not your stock ones. It even says it specifically IN THE DESCRIPTION! Leaving lousy ratings because you're not smart enough to read the completely thorough description from the seller? That's a load of you-know-what. You get what you deserve.
These lugs fit great, are really strong, priced very inexpensively, have plenty of room for the adapter tool, torque down easily with no slipping, and have a very tough coating on them.
If you're not savvy enough to know what you're looking for, have someone else figure it out for you. Don't leave a low star review because you couldn't be bothered reading the product details.
They're 5 star and well worth every penny.
By jts11050 on June 28, 2019
By Jose Sanchez on September 13, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
they will not fit my truck, what is my recourse.