|Item Weight||2.39 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.25 x 7 x 1.75 inches|
|Item model number||LCE3N8HCSCH04020|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LCE3N8HCSCH04020|
DPAccessories LCE3N8HCSCH04020 20 Chrome 14x1.5 Closed End Duplex ET Spline Lug Nuts for Aftermarket Wheels Wheel Lug Nut
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.25 x 7 x 1.75 inches|
|Item Weight||2.39 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BEFORE YOU BUY: These extended thread (ET) lug nuts are a special style lug nut intended for installation on aftermarket wheels only. They WILL NOT fit on factory OEM wheels. Please verify fitment with an automotive professional before installation.
- WILL NOT FIT: Factory OEM wheels or wheels made by the vehicle manufacturer. Not to be used with most wheel spacers.
- SPECS: M14x1.50 thread - Closed End Duplex ET Spline Tuner Style Lug Nuts - Conical 60 Degree Seat - 40.13mm long - 23.11mm wide - 7.62mm shank length - 15.75mm shank width
- REQUIRES: 13/16" (21mm) and 22mm hex spline tool/key part # D5110K for installation and removal. One (1) tool included with this set.
- INCLUDES: 20 Chrome Closed End Duplex ET Spline Tuner Lug Nuts and one (1) spline tool/key for installation. Shipped in our signature premium packaging.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Use DP-Accessories closed end Extended Thread (ET) lug nuts to help keep your lug-centric aftermarket wheels centered on your wheel studs. Our Extended Thread lug nuts are among the best in the industry and are specifically designed to be used for lug-centric aftermarket wheels only. Lug-centric wheels will have a larger center bore diameter than your vehicle's wheel hub diameter. Our ET style nuts are crafted with precision machined threads to ensure a perfect fit to your vehicle's wheel studs. Manufactured with cold forged and heat treated steel for dependable strength and durability. These lug nuts feature triple chrome plating with essential layers of copper, nickel, and chrome to provide exceptional strength, beauty, and corrosion resistance. Our lengthy multi-point quality control process ensures that every nut we handle is created with the same love and care as the one before it.
For all your aftermarket wheel and wheel accessory needs, always come to DP-Accessories. To order additional spline installation tools, please see DP-Accessories part number D5110K.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The top of the nuts popped off ruining every one of them. A complete loss of money for me.