|Item Weight||10.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.8 x 0.8 x 1.34 inches|
|Item model number||LCS3B6HCGBK06LK4|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LCS3B6HCGBK06LK4|
4 Black Spline Drive/Tuner Locking Lug Nuts/Wheel Locks - M12x1.50 - Dual Hex
Enhance your purchase
|Metal Type||Alloy Steel|
|Drive System||External Hex, Spline|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- For aftermarket wheels that require a small diameter lug nut for slim lug holes - Will not fit factory OEM wheels
- M12x1.50 - Dual Hex (3/4 in. and 13/16 in. ) - Conical 60 Degree Seat Nut - 0.8 in. wide - 1.34 in. tall
- Unique external security pattern requiring a matching key for removal
- Made from proprietary black coating and hardened steel for protection against rust and corrosion
- Kit includes: four (4) black wheel locks, one (1) wheel lock key, and a key code label for replacement keys
Buy it with
Compare with similar items
White Knight 3807BK-20AM Black Chrome M12x1.50 Spline Lug Nut with Key, 20 Pack
24 Black 12x1.5 Closed End Spline Tuner Lug Nuts for Aftermarket Wheels
Black Wheel Locks 12x1.5 Closed End Bulge Acorn 19mm & 13/16" Locking Lug Nuts
Gorilla Automotive 21631BC Black Chrome Small Diameter Wheel Locks (12mm x 1.50 Thread Size)
|Sold By||Driven Products||Amazon.com||Driven Products||Driven Products||Amazon.com|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
DP-Accessories and Gorilla Automotive Products have teamed up to offer this superior wheel lock that sets the industry standard - The Original Gorilla Lock. These locks have an original design that makes them the most advanced and unique locks on the market today. The Original Gorilla Wheel Locks resemble the design of an ordinary lug nut but have an external security pattern that makes them virtually impossible to remove without the matching key.
These spline/tuner style locks are designed with a small diameter to fit slim lug holes on aftermarket racing/tuner wheels. The exterior drive splines provides for a deeper thread engagement than most socket style nuts.
The Original Gorilla Wheel Locks are backed by a manufacturer warranty that protects against rust and defects of workmanship/materials for a period of one year from the date of shipment.