|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||0.8 x 0.8 x 1.16 inches|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Item model number||LOE2L6HCSCH04024|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LOE2L6HCSCH04024|
|Special Features||Thread Size: M12x1.50, Seating Style: Conical 60 Degree Seat Nut, Lug Style: Open End ET Spline Tuner, Hex Size 1: 3/4" & 19mm | Hex Size 2: 13/16" & mm, Color: Chrome | Finish: Chrome | Material: Heat Treated Steel|
Add to your order
from Allstate Protection Plans $6.99
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
DPAccessories LOE2L6HCSCH04024 24 Chrome 12x1.5 Open End ET Spline Tuner Lug Nuts for Aftermarket Wheels
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Heat Treated Steel|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Extended Thread (ET) lug nuts are designed to help center lug-centric aftermarket wheels on the vehicle's wheel studs. Our ET lug nuts fit most lug-centric aftermarket wheels with a 16mm diameter lug hole and a conical lug nut seat.
- ET lug nuts are NOT compatible with factory original OEM wheels. ET lug nuts do NOT provide additional thread engagement on your wheel studs. Applications that need more thread engagement may require extended length wheel studs to be installed.
- SPECS: M12x1.50 thread - Open End ET Spline Tuner Style Lug Nuts - Conical 60 Degree Seat - 29.72mm long - 20.07mm wide - 7.62mm shank length - 15.75mm shank width
- REQUIRES: 19mm and 13/16 in. (21mm) hex spline tool/key part #D5210K for installation and removal. One (1) tool included. Wheels are required to be lug-centric with a 16mm diameter lug hole.
- INCLUDES: 24 Chrome Open End ET Spline Tuner Lug Nuts and one (1) spline tool/key for installation. Shipped in our signature premium packaging.
Buy it with
Use DP-Accessories open end Extended Thread (ET) lug nuts to help keep your lug-centric aftermarket wheels centered on your wheel studs. Our Extended Thread lug nuts are among the best in the industry and are specifically designed to be used for lug-centric aftermarket wheels only. Lug-centric wheels will have a larger center bore diameter than your vehicle's wheel hub diameter. Our tuner style nuts are crafted with precision machined threads to ensure a perfect fit to your vehicle's wheel studs. Manufactured with cold forged and heat treated steel for dependable strength and durability. These lug nuts feature triple chrome plating with essential layers of copper, nickel, and chrome to provide exceptional strength, beauty, and corrosion resistance. Our lengthy multi-point quality control process ensures that every nut we handle is created with the same love and care as the one before it.
For all your aftermarket wheel and wheel accessory needs, always come to DP-Accessories. T
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.