|Item Weight||2.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 7.5 x 5.8 inches|
|Item model number||DPG54-2C|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Dewalt DPG54-2C Protector Smoke High Performance Lightweight Protective Safety Glasses with Wraparound Frame
|Price:||$4.20 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DEWALT Protector, smoke, high performance, lightweight, protective safety glasses with wraparound frame
- Sleek design allows for a perfect fit for both men and women, ensuring worker compliance
- Rubber tipped temples provide a secure comfortable fit and the tough, polycarbonate lens provides impact resistance
- Distortion free lens reduces eye fatigue
- Weighs less than 1-ounce which provides all day comfort
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The glasses fit comfortably and do not obscure my vision or distort objects in my peripheral vision. They are extremely durable and resistant to scratching. I've been wearing them constantly for about two months while working out in my yard and they are holding up nicely.
A great price and a great product. I am buying several more just to keep handy.
UPDATE: After more than two years, I am still using the same pair of safety glasses. These things are like a tank. They are starting to get a bit scratched up, but I have a few more pair I bought a long time ago as spares--at this rate, I'll be passing the spares on to my kids. Over two years later I still highly recommend these glasses.
- Little to no eye strain, even for extended periods of time.
- Fairly scratch resistant and they are easy to wash.
- Great price.
- They stay on even when you're moving around a lot AND are still comfortable.
- They look good (I suspect... I'll double check with my wife to be sure)
- They obviously are not going to seal tightly to your face and therefore cannot protect you against everything. Protection from chemicals, the act of grinding metal, airborne dust, etc will take something more robust. Personally, I'd wear something more tight-fitting if I were going to be operating a weed-eater despite some of the other reviews here.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fit is good
They dont seem to scratch to easy
No cheap rubber nose pieces that always seem to fall off
Look great as well
I will order more... Read more
Nice and comfortable. Easy to wear with hat. Great for doing yard work in the sun.Published 2 months ago by ReadProf
These glasses are ok, I like the way that they wrap around the sides and the dark tint ( just about too dark) But, the downside is that they are made very cheaply with very thin... Read morePublished 7 months ago by KirkInBama
Great performance, they wrap around fully but no part of the frame is in view. Light enough to forget they are therePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Excellent glasses. Have used them for several years now as daily sunglasses! You never seem to break the $3 pair of glasses. Wouldnt trade them for anything.Published 7 months ago by Dustin bair