DR. J Professional HI-04 1080P Supported Portable Movie Projector, 3600L Mini Projector with 100Inch Projector Screen, Compatible with TV Stick, Video Games, HDMI,USB,TF,VGA,AUX,AV (Latest Upgrade)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [100Inch Projector Screen Included] PORTABLE LED VIDEO PROJECTOR: To meet our customer's new needs, DR.J has improved not only the brightness, contrast ratio of the projector, but also included a 100" Portable Projector Screen in the package. Enjoy the great movies outside with your family in your yard.
- HIGHEST 1080P RESOLUTIONS SUPPORTED: Supported resolution:1920*1080, Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9, Contrast Ratio: 2000:1, Lamp lifetime: 40000 hours, Watching Size: 32”-176” with projector distance 1.5m-5m. [Note: not recommended for PPT, word, excel or business presentation.]
- MULTIMEDIA PORTABLE PROJECTOR: DR.J projector is compatible with TV Box, ChromeBook, PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Blue-ray DVD player, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, Video Games, Media players (Music, Pictures, Video, TXT), Smartphones ( Wireless HDMI Dongle not included).
- IDEAL CHOICE FOR HOME ENTERTAINMENT: DR.J LED projector is great for home theater, indoor and outdoor movies & kinds of video games by HDMI port connection. You can also connect your home theater system or surround sound system to get a better sound quality. Recommended to use in dark environment.
- IDEAL CHOICE FOR CHRISTMAS: DR. J Professional HI-04 movie projector is definitely the best choice for Christmas. It works well with both your daily TV Stick but also smartphones. With DR. J Professional unique packed100Inch Projector Screen, you will enjoy the happiness home theater time with your family in both indoor or outdoor time.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
DR. J Professional has been dedicated to providing great online shopping experience to our customers. We believe, the KEY to that success is to offer quality products, affordable prices, quick delivery and top-tier support, all via our hard-working staff. Choose it, buy it, and you will love it!
DR. J Professional Upgraded LED Projector for Indoor & Outdoor Home Theater Entertainment
DR. J Professional Upgraded LED Projector for Indoor & Outdoor Home Theater Entertainment DR. J Professional has upgraded our HI-04 Projector successfully again in 2020. DR. J Professional Projector has upgrade our projector again. According to our research to our customers' wishes, we have successfully updated the Native Resolution to 1280x720 and Full HD 1080P Supported for you in 2020. This is the great improvement in mini projectors. And we can proudly say that we are the only one who improved mini projector to native 720P resolution. Choose DR. J Professional HI-04 projector and say goodbye to blurry images from now.
This is the thing DR. J Professional has kept doing. We improve our product to a better and better one. We will never satisfy till you are 100% satisfied.
Upgrade Brightness Every Month
2020 Upgraded Max 1080P Support Resolution
DR. J Professional has improved our native resolution to 1280x720, together with 20% upgrade on brightness The upgrade projector can meet the most kinds of customers’ home entertainments needs.
Enhanced Color Contrast Ratio
DR. J Professional also enhanced the projection color contrast to 2000:1 to restore the true color of the projection display to present the vivid video images to our customers.
Diffuse LED Light Source
DR. J Professional video projector also used the healthy diffuse reflection technology, but not using the direct light source. In this case, even you watched for a lot, you will not feel fatigue.
- Display: LCD
- Light Source: LED
- Contrast Ratio: 2000:1
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 720
- Supported Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Projection Display: 32"-170"
- Power Supply AC IN: 100V-240V 50/60HZ
- Surprising: 100" Portable Projector Screen Included
Multi-media Home Projector
DR. J Professional mini projector collected every plugs and functions that the customers may needed. AV in/out, TF Cards, USB, HDMI Port, VGA Port are all included, Compatible with USB Flash Drive, Video Games, Blue Ray DVD Player, Laptop, Compurter,ect.
Portable Smartphone Connection
By using a lightning to HDMI/USB adapter, you can connect your iOS device to our projector easily. If you wanna to connect your Android device to the projector, then choose a micro USB/Type C to HDMI adapter. (Note: Adapter not included)
TV Fuction Also Support
Upgrade DR. J Professional video projector can also compatible with TV Stick & Roku Stick. You can use the HDMI connection to connect it very easily. It's definitely the ideal choice for indoor and outdoor home theater entertainment.
Build-in Speaker Stereo Sound
DR. J Professional projector used the build-in stereo surround speaker, restored every detail sound effect to let you enjoy the pleasure sounds in different scenes. There's no need to worry about rust or wear-and-tear. They make great additions to your movie night with your family.
Five Layer LCD Lens Display
DR. J Professional projector chose five layers well-grinding LCD lens to offer our customers the clearest resolution on every detail. By adjust the Focus & the ±15° Keystone button, you can set up the projector everywhere and catch the best video display image.
Advanced Fan Cooling System
DR. J Professional also adopted the latest dual fan cooling technology, silent design, succeeded to run the projector quietly and make it easy for you to enjoy the joyful time with their family. DR. J Professional projector is absolutely the most healthy and wise choice for you and your family.
DR. J Professional keeps analysis the history customer compalints and improving our product to offer the best one for every customer.
DR. J Professional
No matter what problem you met with our DR. J Professional product, you can always get our professional solution from DR. J Professional.
DR. J Professional LCD projector can be projected to 32"-170" at the distance of 1M-5M. To get the ideal projection display, we recommend you use it at the display of 120".
DR. J Professional can be used everywhere in your life, no only the movies but also the video games, playing music. It can also be mounted to the ceiling easily.
Compare with similar items
Visible screen diagonal
170" / 432 cm
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. MONEY VALUE - I am always looking to get the biggest bang for the buck regardless of what type of product I am buying. I am willing to pay more money for a more superior product if it means the product will last longer and the quality is better. However, this projector defied all the odds by being the cheapest at this price point and the best quality.
2. INPUTS/OUTPUT OPTIONS - I wanted a projector that allowed multiple types of inputs and outputs (HDMI, USB, and Audio) which this projector had. Although the audio on the projector is enough for most settings, I wanted a deeper bass and crisper sound for music so the audio output allows me to use an independent speaker.
3. TRIPOD MOUNT - Due to most projectors only allowing you to adjust the up and down level by about an inch, I wanted the ability to attach the projector to a generic camera tripod so I could have a full range of adjustment. Dr.J has that and I am incredibly grateful I decided not to sacrifice that.
4. LUMENS - The majority of projectors at this price point were only 1500 lumens (give or take). 300 lumens more may not sound like a lot, but when you are projecting onto a wall in your home rather than paying more money for a screen, the 300 lumens allows the color of the projected image to overpower the color of the wall (being that the wall color is pretty light).
5. HDMI CORD - I initially forgot about buying an HDMI cord. However, when I opened this projector they already had one in the box which works great. Couldn't believe it was already there for me and they went above and beyond to lower their profit margin by a little bit to have a better customer experience.
OVERALL - I would and have HIGHLY suggested this projector to anyone who asks or sees the setup we have at our house. Due to purchasing it in the winter time I have not tried it outside yet, but as soon as the cold breaks our family will be taking it outside for family cookouts and just fun in the backyard.
I've had this hooked up to a blu-ray player and my computer to stream Netflix and Amazon Prime movies. It has preformed exactly as was described in description. I don't own a TV anymore, so this is the only way I watch movies and TV shows now. I run the projector nearly everyday for anywhere between 2-6 hours depending on the day.
I have the projector set up so it displays about 100 inches. I've not noticed any blurriness or any other issues at this size.
There are a few things that I do want to echo that other people have already mentioned. I do not recommend using this in a room that isn't very dark. I don't have blackout curtains in the room I use it in, and sometimes during the day it can become difficult to see or washed out. Also, it has an internal fan (projectors get warm so no getting around this), and it can be somewhat loud in a small room. This can make it difficult to hear the audio coming directly from the projector So I recommend hooking it up to an external speaker. Which, it is easy because it comes with a standard audio jack. I have mine hooked up to a Bose speaker, and ran the cord so the sound comes from the front near the screen. With it set up in this manner I don't even notice the noise of the fan.
If you keep these two things in mind when you order and are prepared for them already, I think you should have an equally great experience with this product.
I do wish it had a little more adjustment in the focus area. But I imagine I am viewing the picture outside the recommended viewable area.
The remote IR sensor is on the side next to the plugins. So you can only control it from that side. I know some people were complaining about the remote having to be used right up on the unit, likely because the sensor is on the side rather than on the top. It is annoying but, not something the bothers me alot. Perhaps when I start using it more? But I imagine this is only going to be a problem when trying to change media.
The built in speaker is kinda chincey. But I expected that going into it. Not only from the reviews, but I ordered a projector. Not a home theatre. It might be ok for a small room but outside, I hooked up some external speakers.
Where do I begin. While I would like the unit to be brighter, it is brighter than I expected.
I played 3 different movies as a test. Utilizing different movie formats and it played them just fine. Even with a resume function. That I liked alot.
I have not connected a HDMI or VGA or microSD card to it. I may one day. More likely the VGA or HDMI but havent yet.
WOW! I'm happy I bought this. My daughter is happy and my mother came over and was impressed with the idea of having a 10 foot tv! I even projected a movie on the next door neighbors house which was unfinished and unpainted block and it was ok. Not real bright obviously being unpainted. But the thought of having a 30ft TV in your backyard is pretty cool to me lol. (See the dimmest picture of the bunch)
Anywho. If you are contemplating a projector, this one will likely fill the bill nicely.
PS. I do not own the movies pictured. Please do not sue me.
Top international reviews
1. The colour is off - the reds are pink - Yes. This is true of all of the default profiles because they’re horrible. You have to make up a custom user profile in both the picture and colour menus and adjust those settings. You can make a dramatic improvement simply by desaturating the oversaturated colours. Feel free to use the settings that I’ve shown in the pictures and adjust from there to your own preference.
2. Picture is horrible - Yes, again due to the default settings doing the projector no justice. The defaults are all too bright and don’t have proper contrast, so everything looks completely washed out with no depth or detail. Again, you just have to fiddle with the settings.
3. No sound or very low sound. This seems to be a common problem. My projector came with zero sound coming from the internal speakers and very muffled, inaudible sound coming from an amplified external speaker. It took one email to Support which was swiftly answered. I was given an update to upload to the projector and, voila, I have sound galore from both internal and external speakers.
4. You can’t make pictures full screen. Yes, you can. You just have to know how. When you click on a file, it will bring up a preview. If you hit OK on the preview, it does nothing, but if you hit the play/pause button it starts a slideshow which you can pause on your favorite image. Then, if you hit the down arrow, it will hide the controls for the slideshow and display the full screen image.
5. You have to be in a completely dark room, with no ambient light, for it to show anything worth beans. This is simply not true and I assume it’s people just being cranky. I have watched videos and looked at photos on the projector in the middle of the day with the blinds closed, with ambient light in the room, and had no issue watching. And, projectors are generally intended to be used in darkened rooms.....
6. You can’t read any words on the screen. Yes, you can. (See my photos for proof) I wonder if some people just don’t have a clue how to focus? And, the ad for the projector specifically states that it’s not suitable for Powerpoint or similar word presentations. So, maybe tiny words are not legible? I don't know. I haven't tried that.
7. The lens is wobbly. Yes. It is. I find that my projector can tend to lose focus over a period of time as the projector heats up and works. But I’ve been able to lock it in place with a little creativity.
8. It’s unbearably loud. This is just typical of projectors in general. They’re hot. They have fans that make noise. Imagine that. However, I can hear the movie just fine both through internal or external speakers. They can drown out the sound of the projector fan with little trouble because it's not really unbearably loud.
9. QC sucks. Yes. I agree. I think that they need to make greater effort when it comes to quality control. This sound issue shouldn’t be a common problem as far as I’m concerned.
10. You don't get any sound when you connect your computer via VGA. Of course you don't - VGA transmits picture, it does not transmit sound. The sound will play through your computer.
Please look at my images for details. Compare my Custom User settings on the Strawberries to the default “Vivid” profile to see the difference. These images were taken in the middle of the day - projected onto a soft grey wall at an approximately 80” screen size. In other words, these images were taken in less than ideal conditions.
After a day of tinkering, I’m very happy with the result. At the price point, I’m pleased as punch.
We just have time during the evening to watch movies, so it's prefect for us, I tired it during the day and it is not that powerful, but it works. This projector gives me the sensation that my eyes don't suffer with bright lights like a TV.
It does no have an option to fix the angle from the sides so you must locate it in the center. In my case I had to put it like 20° to the left, and it still works, however it doesn't bother me, the image is clear.
I have a small place, so this is prefect and convenient for me... Check the pic and video.
The sound is great for me, not like a big sound system but is fine.
Where as our hugely expensive one has all the bells I found I could do the same with the manual adjustments on angles etc. If you are just starting out and cannot afford an expensive TV then this is definitely the way to go.
Have tried it with our Telus PIK TV box, Roku, Memory stick, External Hard Drive it does it all. If you have a teenager and your thinking of giving them their own space, this would be the ticket to consider. The picture quality does degrade a little at the bottom but that is due to the fact it is on an angle and adjusted until my stand arrives.
Very satisfied for the price to be honest I am surprised it is so cheap.
UPDATE: 15th March 2020.
Since we bought this can say have a had an enjoyable time with watching movies TV shows etc, have added items to make our watching experience more enjoyable. An ANKER speaker which is an amazing to upgrade the sound. Also bought a small USB hub so I can have a USB memory stick and also charge the speaker at the same time. Since the ANKER speaker works on for 24 hours on a full charge, do not have to have it plugged in all the time.
Now that we have a tripod to mount the projector the quality of the picture is even better. Cannot complain about the quality or the value for money. Also when I posted this original post received a free carry bag for travel.
Having such a low resolution I was worried it would look terrible on such a large screen (I also ordered a 120" screen for it- yes, that's a 10 foot screen!), but I was quite surprised how good it looks!
Compared to other projectors in this price range, this one had the highest light output, which is why I chose this one; it looks great in a dark/dimly-lit room, but isn't bright enough to use in a room with a lot of light coming in. For that you'd have to buy a much more expensive projector.
Setup was easy, just plug and play (I've got an Android box hooked up to the HDMI port), and focusing wasn't an issue. For my size screen I've got it mounted on the ceiling about 12' 6" away from the screen and it looks great!
This is an awesome entry-level projector. I'll be setting it up outside on nice nights for watching movies in the pool :)
I bought this knowing that its native resolution is 480p so I didn’t have very high expectations, plus from reading here I knew that it would take some tweaking of the settings, and positioning it dead center (ie, without resorting to using keystone to compensate) so that all the screen is in focus.
After doing the above, I am more than satisfied!! The image is bright, crisp, and pleasant to watch, especially for family movies and animations with bright colours.
The built-in speaker is adequate as well, just don’t expect any considerable bass due to its small size - we hook it up to an external speaker whenever possible. There’s a bit of fan noise but nothing excessive.
I am including a few pictures, some projecting onto my living room wall (picture size 110” diagonally) with the projector nearly dead-center, and one projecting outside in my patio using the provided cloth screen (picture size was around 85”, not using all of the screen), where I had no choice but to tilt the projector up a bit and correct via keystone.
You will notice that when in focus you will get a bit of “screen door effect”, where you can see each individual pixel within a slight black mesh - I actually enjoy it, though you can make it go away by reducing the sharpness if you want.
Here are the picture settings that work the best for me:
Picture Mode: Personal
Brightness: 50 (depending on what I’m watching I might lower this)
Color temperature: Warm
Noise reduction: Off
MPEG Noise Reduction: Off (turn this on only if watching lower quality encodings)
So far we’re really satisfied. As long as you are able to position it dead-centre, watch it in near pitch black conditions, and you are ok with 480p resolution, you will be too!!
Build quality: Very compact and handy, light weight, plastic made.
Image quality: Preset colours are too desaturated, too much contrast but with some adjustments image looks good, decent quality for the price. Dark environment recommended.
Audio quality: Speakers are decent for the size, not very loud, audio output jack not the best quality.
Cooling fan is a little noisy.
Overall good for the price, easy to set up with many options for input, very compact and handy. Perfect for personal use.