|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$24.99 - $26.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- man made material
- Shaft measures approximately 16.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1 inches"
- Rubber TPR outsole, Faux fur lining
- Heel Height: 1", Platform Measures: 0.25"(approx), Shaft Height: 16.5"(approx);
- Bristish classic riding boot with elastic panel fits all size calf
- Top opening circumference: 14.5"(approx)
- Padded faux fur lining and insole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Be warm and stunning with these adorable riding boots! Featuring leatherette upper, almond toe, elastic rear panel shaft, stacked heel with metallic heel cup, faux fur interior/insole, zipper closure for easy on/off and finished with cushioned insole for comfort
A Great And Comfortable Design This boot features a classic British riding style design, as well as a side zipper closure for easy on/off. The shoe also has a padded faux fur lining, a leatherette upper, and a metallic heel cup.
Many Different Colors To Choose From The Flexfit boot comes with a 1 inch heel, a 16.5 inch length boot shaft, a TPR outsole, as well as a very comfortable, cushioned insole. Choose from a variety of classic colors for a fashionable and trendy look for all occasions.
Taking style inspiration from what's hitting the runways to the latest street style, we aim to create the most covetable, comfortable and stylish footwear designs.
We carry boots for all types of occasions and all types of terrain. Whether you are in the heavy snow, the dry summer, or something for fashion like a thigh-high, we have you covered.
Our quality control team oversees every part of the manufacturing process. We pride ourselves on our attention and dedication to detail design without sparing comfort.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01M65SG69
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 17, 2016
- Average Customer Review: