|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Finished with a slightly padded faux leather insole
- Man made material
- Heel height: 4.5" (approx, may vary by size)
- Platform height: 0.25" (approx)
- Tpr rubber out-sole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Dream pairs elegantee new women's evening high heels open toe ankle strap platform casual stiletto pumps sandals
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B06XD92J8G
- Item model number: Elegantee
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 30, 2017
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
hope my review helps :)
I was so excited to wear these to the Military Ball (which I attended last night 11/19/16) - I got compliments on them when I walked in, and about 35-40 minutes into the ball THE STRAP BROKE!!!! It was literally the walk from the car to the venue, sitting, and standing. There was no dancing or anything!
I loved the style and color of these, I am going to return and re-Order these, if they last longer the 2nd time around, I will update my review.
Needless to say, I walked around very uncomfortably the rest of the night. 😕😕
I'm in shoe love. Do you see these shoes? I love the pattern and the design and just their general look overall. My DH also thinks they are amazing. I was concerned that the heel might be a little too large for me to handle but I say again ... do you see these shoes??!??!?
1. They fit.. I was sure that I would have to send them back and order a size larger but the true fit worked. They fit as if I had tried them on in store.
2. Right amount of pop. I plan on wearing with a solid color dress and I think these shoes will just pop right out.
3. The heel is really sturdy and the shoe is made well.
1. the buckle is harsh. I have skinny ankles so I have to use the most inside hole. Every time I went down my stairs the buckle would shift and scrape my ankle. I think I will just buy a flesh colored Band-Aid and place it in the area that's getting scraped.
2. the right toe strap is bigger than the left so my right foot would slide down. I corrected for this by using a Dr. Scholl's gel cushion (I already owned) under the ball of my foot to give that area a little lift, and also to provide some comfort.
3. (initial) I will definitely say if you are not used to this height, break them in before wearing. The first night of breaking them in I was only able to wear for about an 1/2 hour before my toes started to hurt -
These shoes were a hit. I got so many compliments on them. I was concerned about the heel height when I first ordered but after breaking them in for a week, I was a lot more confident when wearing for the night. The gel pad under the ball of my foot worked like a charm. Each step was a cushion and my foot never slid down further. I also ended up not needing the Band-Aid as I worked the shoe in over a week prior to wearing them.
Comfort- (after a week of breaking them in) I was in them ALL night. I put them on around 4pm and they did not come off until well after midnight when I got home. I walked, danced, goofed around in them all night. I did pay for it the next few days though. I lost feeling in a few of my toes on both feet.
But these are well-made and look great. So buy shoe grips for the soles, gel inserts for the pads of your feet, and practice walking in them at home before you consider venturing out.