4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
DREVO Falcon Full RGB Lightweight 70g Wired Gaming Mouse 16000DPI Optical Sensor (PixArt PMW 3389), 1000Hz Report Rate, 400IPS, Ultra-Soft Cable and Honeycomb Shell
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $8.00 on this item|
|Movement Detection Technology||Optical|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 70G Lightweight Design -- Honeycomb shell and ultra-soft cable bring the mouse lightly but without losing durability; No more dragging feelings due to a firm cable and no much more wrist pain and fatigue gained than a heavy-weight mouse.
- Gamer’s Choice -- Falcon gaming mouse features 1000Hz high report rate, 400 IPS high speed and customizable 16000 DPI to fulfill professional gamer’s need, whatever you are a FPS, MOBA or MMORPG player.
- High-End Optical Sensor -- PixArt PMW3389 sensor provides the best gaming experience with the enhanced features of high speed, high resolution, high accuracy.
- Full-Boby RGB Illumination -- Full-Body 12 RGB LEDs light inside the honeycomb with 6 outstanding & gorgeous effects. And the effect can be customized to which your preferred in software.
- DREVO Power Console – Powered by DPC, Falcon gaming mouse can be customized in resolution (DPI), RGB effect, mouse button assignment and macro, which will expand your play.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
DREVO Falcon Wired Gaming Mouse with RGB Illumination and Honeycomb Design.
--- PixArt PMW3389 Optical Sensor
--- Lightweight Honeycomb Design
--- Customizable 16000 DPI
--- Gorgeous RGB Illumination
--- 50G Acceleration
--- Ultra-Soft & Smooth Cable
Length: 126mm (4.96 in)
Width: 63mm (2.48 in)
Height: 39mm (1.54 in)
Cable Length: 180cm (70.86 in)
Weight： 70g (0.15 lb)（mouse only）
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All I can say is I am very impressed after using the mouse for a good 3 weeks. The weight feels like your moving a feather around on your desk. But in a good way. The mouse is incredibly easy to move around on any surface due to its low weight and smooth pads. This makes this mouse an excellent choice for people who play first person shooters and need to make quick easy wrist movements.
And for the sensor, Its a no brainer, The PIXART 3389 is top tier and is not the entry level budget version of the PIXART sensor, This is the sensor that many esports pros prefer because of its reliability and fast response time as well as it not being susceptible to spin outs when making very fast movements.
The RGB is just extra candy on top of an already great mouse, Its amazing that they somehow made thew mouse less than 70 grams and still kept in programmable RGB. I see this as an added bonus. The mouse will turn heads if you take it to lan parties.
This mouse kinda blew me away and I wasnt expecting it to be this great. I seen maybe one person review this mouse on Youtube and a limited amount of reviews on Amazon. So it was a nervous buy for me, But I can safely say this mouse check every box in my book. And I highly recommend it. Let me make this clear, this is not another cheap chinese mouse with a tacky name, Drevo has been known in the esports community to also make fantastic keyboards which I have never used but hear they are pretty great. But anyways this is a mouse that you will actually use if you play online games competitively. Dont cheap out and just buy any cheap mouse online if it has the words "Gaming mouse" in the title. The sensor type makes all the difference.
☒ Light weight (Measured it at 67 grams on my scale)
☒ Fantastic top tier sensor
☒ Programmable RGB
☒ Good software
☒ very lightweight cable
☒ fashionable Honeycomb design (Also cuts down on weight)
✖ Can pick up dirt easily inside of honeycomb design requiring frequent cleaning
✖ RGB is very bright and can be distracting if you leave your PC on at night
- Holy cow this thing is light! Not sure why it feels so light, it's about the same weight at my Razer DeathAdder Chroma. But it glides as if it were made of paper. I can't see this adding any fatigue due to weight.
- The RGB LED is nice and bright. Being able to switch modes on-device is very cool. Middle + Btn 5 (lower thumb) lets you moved between the different modes: Wave, Static, Aurora, Static (Multi-Color), Breathing, Blink, and off
-The DREVO Power Console (DPC) for Windows detected my Falcon right away (click on device in gallery/list at the bottom, then on the big image of the Falcon) and customizing it works super easy. Once you apply the settings, they're saved on the Falcon itself.
- The DPI button has 8 presets, for stages 400 to 3200. Each one has it's own assigned color in the DPC, and each of the 8 settings can be customized.
- The braided cable is WEIRD, but I like it. It's a good thick fabrick, but is of a sightly larger diameter than the wires inside, so it's not very tight. It feels very SOFT and appears to be unshielded, though there is a ferrite choke in leu of shielding. They were smart and placed this next to the USB-A end of the wire.
- Yes! Another foil DREVO sticker!
There are some cravats to the Falcon too:
- Size: It is a tad smaller than my Razer DeathAdder Chroma, to have a reference. It's not really too much an issue in length or height, but width. My pinkie has to be tucked in close a little more for how I hold my mouse (hybrid palm-claw), but it's not noticible uncomfortable unless I am actively adjusting my hand and/or thinking about it. Maybe we'll see a Falcon XL come out that's a few mm's larger in each direction.
- Wheel: it has a little lateral give, so if you're going nuts and moving back and forth on the X-Axis quickly, you might hear something that sounds like a click. This could very well be a one-off issue with my specific mouse.
4.5/5 Rating: While I love this mouse, and gave it a 5/5 on Value, Quality, and Comfort, it loses that 1/2 point due to the wheel jiggle. But I have round up because I can't give a 4.5/5, and the jiggle does not affect the functionality of the mouse or wheel whatsoever.
Computer gaming accessories are a very subjective thing, and while I will recommend the DREVO Falcon to anyone who asks if I like mine, there are of course things about it other people might not like. Size, shape, and feel are huge in selecting a mouse. Brand comes into play, which is honestly why I tried this guy out. I own both a Calibur 71 and backed/own the BladeMasterPRO; both are great keyboards, which I have had no issues with. For me, the DREVO brand holds up better than Logitech, Razer, HyperX, Corsair, etc. and am glad I chose to give them a shot for being my mouse as well.
Top reviews from other countries
Beneath the black honeycombed shell there appears to be a translucent white inner-shell which is intended to prevent dust and dirt ingress whilst also diffusing the RGB lighting. I have to say this marketing talk doesn't seem to be irrelevant as it sits fairly flush with the outer shell and diffuses the RGB lights (in two separate and distinct zones) quite nicely.
No creaking or flex when operating the mouse but the mouse wheel is a little on the loose side and can move laterally if you are prone to forceful sweeps across the mouse pad. That isn't to say this will be the case for every unit though as I can see it being a minor QC tolerance issue than a defect inherent to the mouse's design.
Overall, very good value for the quality of the components and the build. One star is diminished for the creaky scroll wheel, however I'd likely give this 4. 5/5 if possible in truth.
Mouse itself is quite lightweight but feels nice in your hand other than that would definitely recommend.
Matches my DREVO Tyrfing keyboard really well.