Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 41-50 of 1,268 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,360 reviews
on August 14, 2017
I use these in my Drinkwell fountain that has been keeping my pets healthy and happy for over 10 years.
Highly recommend the Drinkwell. Dogs & cats love it and it encourages them to drink more water.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 9, 2017
They wouldn't stay in the bracket for the cartridge so we stopped ordering them.
on December 26, 2014
THESE WORK WITH ZEN BUT NOT THE DELUXE ONES WHICH HAVE MULTIPLE DIVIDERS. THE ONES WITH A SINGLE DIVIDER IS FINE but other Deluxe ones do not. Does not work with Zen Fountain. The motor is not strong enough to press water through this thick filter. Trust me I tried and tried and tried. Only the STANDARD filters work with the Stainless Zen Fountain so do not waste you money on these if you have the Zen Fountain
on March 30, 2016
We have two of the Drinkwell fountains for our indoor cats and they love them.

They need to be cleaned about every 3-4 weeks and these filters help keep the water fresh.

The more water you can get them to drink the less likely they will develop urinary track blockages.
on April 20, 2016
I always purchase these on Amazon for my dog's PetMate Drinkwell water fountain. I change them out about once a month. The best price I ever find for these is on Amazon. They are individually wrapped. Just remove them and soak them for a few in some water and then slide right in!
on November 27, 2016
Fit my Drinkwell Original Pet Fountain by PetSafe perfectly. Be sure to rinse the filter thoroughly otherwise the fountain water will become tainted black from the filter. Would definitely recommend for your fountain.
on April 5, 2013
When I purchased the running water fountain I was not aware how often I would need to change the water filter on them. These filters have been wonderful for the price they charge. When I was researching them I was thinking that I would need to unplug my fountains and go back to water in the bowl, knowing this was not the best solution for my dog with kidney stones (for some reason they love to drink from the moving water and this helps to keep them from getting more stones). These filters make it affordable for me to help my dog with his fluid intake.
on July 26, 2017
I actually bought these filters for a Whisker City pet fountain. I carefully cut them in half to create a six month supply. Whisker City filters are severely over-priced for merely a four month supply. PetSafe filters are far more economical and have a longer lifespan.
on March 23, 2014
I purchased the 3 pack, but my dog ate two of them so I can only give ratings based on one filter. It was okay. It didn't fit my Zen fountain well and takes some work to get it in there. And within a week of changing it out, even though I wet it with cool water prior to placing and cleaned the fountain at the time, there was goop and debris in the water bowl. Not sure if that's filter or my animals. I have purchased more to try out and will give an update when I can.
on July 12, 2016
What can one say about filters? These work very well. I didn't change out the filter every two weeks as suggested as they kept doing a great job for a month. I purchased 6 of these and the price was excellent. I am happy with this product.