Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 81 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on November 11, 2012
Before buying this product, I read the reviews. It bothered me that one of the reviews told about the cover shedding on their clothing. I didn't see others that made that claim, so I took the chance and ordered the cushion. I am 4'11", and discovered if I am up higher, seeing things like lines on wet pavement were easier for me. When the cushion arrived, I rubbed it across a pair of black pants, discovered it would shed, so I slipped it into a pillowcase, folded the case over and pinned it on the back. It works great! Lifts me up and does not shed on my clothes! I would recommend this product highly.
on August 15, 2014
'So happy to see this pillow delivered at my front door today! It's exactly what I needed - a firm wedged foam pillow with a zippered cover, which can be hand washed. However, it smelled like a dried salted fish - not many people can take that smell. The smell might be from a chemical that was used for treating foam pillow. If I did not need one bad, I probably would have returned it because that awful smelling chemical might be harmful to health. If this smell is not normal to this pillow, then probably mine was just shipped thru a stinky truck or it was probably seating next to a package of stinky dried salted fish. I am washing the cover with fragrant fabric conditioner and then I placed the foam outside the deck, under the sun. Perhaps washing the cover and airing out the foam would get rid of the awful smell. Otherwise, I will just have to put up with this awful smell until I find a better car seat pillow. Don't buy this if you are scent/smell conscious.

BTW, regardless of the smell, the foam is not that spectacular either. It's just like any other foam pillows I've had before. It is just hard to find one that is about one inch thicker than most foam car seat pillows - that's the only reason why I am sticking with this stinky one until I find a perfect pillow that is as thick as or thicker than this one.
on October 13, 2016
bought for my wife for our F-250. she is 5'. Just the right size wide and thickness, comfortable haven't had a problem with pillow shedding as some others have stated, and if we do we can just add a cover to it
on July 21, 2014
Wow! I did not expect the cushion to help too much, but it raised me up enough to see over the dashboard more (I am 4' 10") and I can reach the peddles easier without moving the seat forward more, which was surprising. I can now see the lines when parking in parking spaces (before it was just a guessing game). I did not need a cushion in my previous car because the window panes went down lower. The windows in my new car are not as large height wise! The only downside to the cushion is that it has a very strong unpleasant odor, which I hope will subside now that it is out of the plastic bag that it came in.
on June 19, 2014
My wife uses this seat to elevate herself in the passenger bucket-seat of our Ford Fusion which does not elevate like the driver's side. We have white leather seats with black upholstery, so this cushion looks very nice. I would recommend this cushion for anyone who feels like their bucket seat is sitting too low for their comfort.
on May 19, 2014
Received shipping notification today. Thought this item was under the free shipping as I had ordered $200 with of merchandise. . Instead I got charged $21.97 for shipping through USPS for a $24.00 piece of foam... is this lead coated foam ?? Will be returning regardless of quality...
on December 20, 2014
I like the size and cover but the foam is too soft and did not support me enough. I only weigh 106 lbs and it collapsed under my weight. After a short drive my lower back was in pain and did not stop hurting for days, I feel like I wasted my money since I can not use it.
on September 25, 2016
This seat is the right height, however, it needs a strap to buckle or snap behind your seat. When you get out of the car the seat tends to go with you!
on May 15, 2017
It raised me up so the sun is not directly in my face when I am driving. I think I could take it into a restaurant where the seats are too low.
on August 14, 2014
Actually, my sister is the user. I bought it for a long car trip we were doing. At the end of the trip she decided she wanted to use it in her own car and walked off with it. I've ended up buying a second one for her that lives in my car.