DROCON Brushless Motors Drone, Blue Bugs, 15 minutes Flying Time MJX Bugs 3 Quadcopter Support Gopro HD Camera, 300 m Control Distance
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- NEW BRUSHLESS MOTORS – Insist on brushless metal motors! Here’s why: they don’t overheat and melt like plastic, so you get longer flights (15-20 minutes). They don’t fray and spark like brush motors, so they’re far safer.
- 15 - 20 MINUTE FLIGHTS – Thanks to highly efficient brushless motors, Blue Bugs 3 lasts for 15 minutes at mid-to-high throttle, and up to 20 minutes with conservative use. Bugs flies stable and smooth for beginners.
- CONTROL FROM 300 - 500 METERS AWAY – Even when your Blue Bugs 3 is a tiny speck in the distance, you retain 100% control. Capture incredible shots of breathtaking vistas. Fly to 1,000 feet and beyond in seconds.
- TWO WAY COMMUNICATION – Most drones only send signals from the controller to the drone. But the Blue Bugs 3 drone communicates back. That’s why there is no noticeable delay in control. When you want your Blue Bugs 3 to respond… it does.
- ACTION CAMERA SLOT FOR GOPRO, ETC – The Blue Bugs 3 has a built in action camera slot, which can lift cameras with ease and capture seamless, steady gorgeous HD video.Capture shots that go viral on social media with just minutes of use.|MANUFACTUR:MJX RC.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Extradinary Advanced Motors
DROCON Blug Bugs 3 Adopt MT1806 1800kv Brushless Motor, the most cost - efficient & excellent quality brushless motor among the brushless motor lines. Maximum upward lift 230g. Flying with sport camera is just a piece of cake.
Brushelss Motors DROCON BLUE BUGS 3
Long Working Time, Long Control Range, Support Action Camera
1. Long Working Time: High capacity battery is designed specifically for Bugs 3; 7.4V 1800 mAh high capacity battery offers sufficient power to enable long working time up to 18 minutes(without guards,landing gears and action camera).
2. Long Control Range: Adopt 2.4G frequency technology, more responsive and can operate without issues at much longer ranges of typically 300 to 500 meters.
3. Support Action Camera: For your better experience, DROCON Bugs 3 is equipped with camera holder which supports to mount Gopro (up to hero 4 version) and Xiaomi Xiaoyi motion cameras. Combined with stable cloud service, it provides a better photography experience for players.
- Advanced Brushless Motor
- Euipped with Gopro Mount
- 300 - 500 Meters Control Range
- 15-18 Minutes Working Time
- Independent ESCs
- Smart Remote Control Alarm
Quality Flying Experience
Stable Flight Experience
Due to the powerful brushless motors, 6-Axis Gyro Tech and Repeatedly tested wheelbase distance, stable flight is just a piece of cake.
Work with Action Camera
Assemble your own gopro or other normal dimension action camera, take real clear HD images and videos easily.
Super bright LED light
Super bright LED lights aid in orientation and allow for night flyig.
Upgradable to FPV Drone
What do you need to purchase?
- 1x 5.8G FPV Camera C5820.
- 1x 5.8G Receive screen 4.3-inch LCD Display D43.
- Or: 1x 5.8G FPV Camera C5820.
- 1x 5.8G Receive screen 7-inch LCD Display D70.
The above accessories will be available on Amazon recently, contact us if you need an update. Warranty: 1 year Please Contact us via Amazon Message if any problem, our professional service team will respond to you with the best solution.
Three Reasons to Choose DROCON Bugs 3: Flight Time, Range and Power
If you are looking for a drone that does it all… better… lasting longer, flying faster (with more control)… and filming in gorgeous HD the entire time*… DROCON Bugs 3 delivers!
Thanks to powerful, ultra efficient brushless motors (the Rolls-Royce of drone engines), Bugs 3 can launch towards the stratosphere at a breakneck pace… or calmly hover at a stable height for the perfect shot.
Beginners will find Bugs 3 easy to manage and will quickly improve their skills. Plus the responsive controls and large flight distance make it a difficult drone to lose.
True experts can push their talents to the limit… leaving spectators stunned… with full throttle flips, dives and other jaw dropping maneuvers. (Bugs 3 can even be customized by technical experts and veterans.)
The Bugs 3 drone is ready to go right out of the box. No technical or tedious setup required. Just turn on the controller… plug-in the battery… and fly.
*Bugs 3 drone carries all popular HD/4k action cameras like GoPro Hero etc. Action camera not included.
- Don't use or charge the battery if it shows signs of swelling, or if it’s pierced or damaged in any way.
- Don't charge the battery directly after use; allow it time to cool down in an open and dry area to avoid overheating.
- Don't charge the battery at more than 1 amp. Make sure you remove the battery from the charger after charging is complete. Never overcharge the battery.
- Flying errors may happen after many flights. A CALIBRATION and some TRIM WORK will quickly fix the problem.
- The motors will heat up if being misused. It is suggested to take a 10-minute break between flights to allow them to cool down to ensure a longer operating life.
Click “Add to Cart” Now to Fly Bugs 3 in Just 48 Hours With Amazon Prime
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
Why? It's awesome that's why.
I had come from a department stores $100 green and black "drone" wanting more than I had experienced.
I got it. This thing is crazy fun, its fast, agile, wicked powerful, sounds great, looks better, is stable as can be, and it gets about 20 mins of flight time.
There is not another quad copter or drone that I have found in my exhaustive search for bang for my buck options that can even come close to this thing.
It is unforgiving, especially when I while learning to fly (which will never stop) panic due to losing my ability to understand the orientation and how to pull out of some ridiculously risky thing I have tried. I have admittedly done this countless times and honestly don't regret any of them as I learn each time. It does bruise the ego when shortly after lift off the neighbors BBQ crew of Saturday evening friends have a laugh due to my smashing full force into the lone tree in a 3 acre park area that happens to be the neighborhoods large central "backyard".
But I digress...
The Bugs 3 drone is one huge step up from any grade quad out there. Its extremely fun, remarkably tough, has loads of power and a very long flight time. I personally like that it does not have altitude hold or any of the other automated systems in place in most of the drones of this size, speed and quality. It is uniquely badass and kinda the only of its breed right now.
That plus all the mods available, it's ability to also be used sanely for a very capable camera drone is another huge plus. Oh and I have failed to mention the range on this thing being unreal, so much so that it's not likely anyone could ever find themselves limited by the range in LOS flying it's just not possible. I've pushed it to the point of full on acceptance that I had flown it out of the ionosphere never to see it again when to my amazed self still nursing a drone I thought long gone slowly downward it appeared and I recovered it. Lots of good to say, not much bad at all.
At this price point you're not going to get anything "better" only different. If flying without a safety net isn't your thing buy something "different".
If a drone that induces an ear to ear grin the entire time you fly it sounds good, Buy yourself a Bugs 3. I personally favor this Blue bugs over the red or black and recommend it whole heartedly.
I really like the fact that it comes with an action camera mount. The quality of of video I can get with my action camera is much greater than the quality of the cheap cameras I see on most drones.
The RC on this is nice and simple. It beeps when the battery power is low on the device. This comes with an extra set of blades. I recommend you don't install the blade protectors because I feel like they do more damage (more on that in the video).
Definitely fly this on a large grassy field if you can.
I love this thing!
1) Bug 3 seems to be more popular starting level drone, saw many reviews and YouTube videos
2) Cost, most cheaper brushless drone
3) Option to mount go-pro
4) More stable and long distance control (300 to 500 meter)
Once i got the drone, i couldn't wait and immediately took the drone out after charging the battery fully and reading the instruction fully.
Amazing, this is the first word came out of my mouth once it took off... what a control...it was just floating in the air and first time i saw my drone flying far away from me...that was wonderful experience i ever had.
video was more clear than normal FPV and i didn't saw any disturbance in the video...
It came back and landed like a baby...it was really wonderful experience. Start and stop button was a good idea,, but as i drove other drones earlier, was using left lever top down to start, that was bit difficult for me, but after two times, i got that working.
Overall, wonderful drone in this budget and total value for money for sure...
Pros: hobby grade drone, long flight time, easy to modify
Cons: no altitude hold, not for beginners at all