2 Year Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
DROCON Scouter Foldable Mini RC drone for kids with Altitude Hold Mode, One Key Take off Landing, 3D Flips and Headless Mode Quadcopter Easy Fly Steady for Beginners
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- STABLE BEGINNER DRONE FOR KIDS: DROCON Scouter is Considered all Aspects for Beginners, all the Functions for Easy Operation Included: Altitude Hold / Headless Mode / One Key Backward /One Key Take Off and Landing/Lock and Unlock.
- UNIQUE SPINNING FUNCTION: With One Touch of the Function Button on the Remote Control, DROCON Scouter Will Hover at Same Height and Start Spinning Automatically.
- FOLDABLE and POCKETABLE: It can be folded and put into the controller to take away easily.
- SEARCH LIGHT: Equipped with a bright LED searchlight on the head, users can fly the drone in the dark night easily.
- 3 SPEED MODES: Drocon SCOUTER has 3 speed modes switchable: Low / Middle / High Speed, help you to practice the flying skills step by step, so that you can grow from a beginner to an expert gradually.
- 2 CHARGING METHODS - Besides the normal USB Charging Cable, there is another built-in charging cable inside the controller, which can be used to charge the drone battery when the controller is powered on, that makes charging more convenient.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Altitude Hold Function
Our drone is supper stable flight as it's equipped with an advanced barometer for accurate altitude holding.
Self Rotations & Circle Flying
The drone can self rotating at high speeds and do 360° circle flying, offering a unique flying experience.
It can roll in different directions. (Forward, backward, left, right).
1* DROCON Scouter Quadcopter
1* 2.4GHz Controller
4* Spare Propellers
4* Propellers Guards
1* Propellers Crowbar
1* USB Charger
1* Quick User Guide
1* DROCON Care Card
Quadcopter Weight: 24.9g (FAA Registration NOT Required)
Drone Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.2 Inches（With Propeller Guards）
Charging time: about 40 mins
Playing time: 5-7 mins
Transmitter Operation Range: about 30-50 meters
- Flying errors may happen after flights, a calibration and some trim work will fix the problem.
- Motors may heat up if being misused. Take a 5 min break between flights to cool them down.
- Drone weight is less than 0.5lb, faa registration is not required.
How to connect the drone to controller:
- Make sure the drone and controller are fully charged;
- Place the drone on a flat surface;
- Turn on the drone then turn on the controller, wait a few seconds until the remote control turns solid and the lights on the drone turn solid;
- Now the drone is connected.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My wife bought me a drone for Christmas 2017 and I really got hooked. Winter here in the Pacific Northwest makes for a lot of rainy days where I can't fly outside so I started shopping for a small drone for flying indoors when the weather was bad. I also wanted something that my 6 year old Granddaughter might enjoy flying. For me, altitude hold was a must because we are both new pilots and it's nice being able to let the drone stop and hover while thinking through the controls. I really liked the folding design design of the Scouter so it could be stored and even charged in it's controller. How does it fly? It's an absolute blast! It hovers well, and is zippy enough to be fun. I'm impressed that the controller has trim buttons to adjust the hover, and the flip and spin features are great. Flying time is about 7-8 minutes and it doesn't take much time to recharge. Sounds like a big angry insect when flying! It comes with prop guards but they must be removed before putting the drone in its case. Another thing to note, is the drone is quick enough even on low speed that you'll run out of room quickly inside the house and I've done my fair share of crashing it. My Granddaughter hasn't flown it yet. The props are flexible plastic so when you do bend the tips smacking into things without the prop guards on you can straighten them with your fingers. It has colored leds on the bottom of each arm and a bright white one on the front with helps with orientation. The controller has a lot of features, so many in fact that I grabbed my label maker and labeled all the buttons. If you want a neat little drone you can fly around inside that has some great features, this one is great. One thing I did notice is the altitude hold air barometer is sensitive the pressure changes while flying. If a fan is blowing and the drone crosses the blowing air it will change altitude and it did the same thing when I opened the back door and flew it from inside the house out into the colder, denser air. The changes aren't large just be aware it can rise or fall 6" or a foot in height if the air density changes. The charging plug is very tiny and can only be plugged in one way but be careful when plugging and unplugging as I can see the tiny pins getting bent if you aren't careful. I took a permanent, fine tipped marker and wrote "UP" on the drone end of the plug just for an additional visual cue. Instructions says something about a blue light when charging but my charger has a red light that blinks when charging and goes out when fully charged.
Most recent customer reviews
This is a great little drone.
It was very good the first day my son played with it.Read more