|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6 x 5.1 x 2.3 inches|
|Item model number||180042|
|Manufacturer Part Number||180042|
Other Sellers on Amazon
DROK Computer Speakers Headphones Audio Switch Converter Volume Control, Speaker Switching Device for Switching Back and Forth between Computer Audio and Headphones
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.25. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This audio switch converter has a manual switch on the side, which allows you to toggle signal between computer audio or the headphones audio, you never have to plug or unplug your headphones again.
- The entire top of this is one big, physical volume control knob, has an excellent size and a very nice smooth feel, you can both control volume of your computer speaker and headphones.
- The device is solid and heavy, the wires and plugs are thick and heavy duty; Nice big volume control dial that you can place just where you want it.
- With 1.5m long cable, and no extra wires hanging out; No loss of sound quality, sound is awesome in each mode. You can also plug other devices into the unit to hear that audio.
- It would be an excellent product for you if you use both headphones and speakers on the same computer frequently, it allows you to switch between the two effortlessly.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Plug your headphones into a jack on the side of this audio switching, then the black cord connects to your speakers and the green one connects to your computer.
There is a nice switch on the side of the Wire Controller that toggles between outputting the sound to your headphones or the external speaker.
You never have to plug or unplug your headphones again. Nor will you ever have to mess with your sound settings on the computer again - instead of this awesome, big honking physical knob on your desk.
The entire top of the Wire Controller is one big, physical volume control knob, you can both control volume of your computer speaker and headphones.
1. First end up setting it up so full volume flows out of the computer,
2. then adjust the volume level you actually want using this big knob, which is way easier than hunting for the setting on your computer.
No more getting your eardrums blasted out when you accidentally put on headphones with the computer volume all the way up.
1. Please use standard 3.5 interface headphones and cannot use mobile headphones.
2. The volume control knob has a very nice smooth feel, please don't force to turn it.
3. Please don't use this item in damp environment, although the product has been packaged with waterproof material, the components may also be broken in damp environment for a long time.
1 x Audio Switch Converter
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love having the ease of the control right at your fingertips to grab quickly and to turn down (or up). I tend to blast my music when everybody is gone from the house or when I'm not using headphones. Also the headphone jack is right there as well. It just makes having speakers that may be out of reach for some to quickly use rather than fumbling with the mouse and trying to turn down.
I know some keyboards have those functions, but this is still way quicker and easier to use. Quality is decent, but I do think it's kinda "Pricey" at $25 bucks, I know you can get this Exact device for under $10 bucks which seems to be the correct price for an item of decent quality. Like I always say, if you want something bad enough, you have to pay up sometimes when others selling it for less than half the price are "out of stock", but you need it now.
Great Item, Highly Recommended!! Only 4 stars due to price.
Good product, possible issue with the knob can be foreseen. No idea what the Aux is for. Not in the instructions and doesn't have anything to do with the described functionality. Works well.
My use of the puck: I needed to mount them to the side of part of my desks, which is not a native option as the device comes. I poked around on the bottom non-skid surface to find the three screw holes. Unscrewed the screws and removed the bottom. I put a piece of non-conductive tape lightly on the board inside. I then drilled a hole in the (removed) bottom plate and put a machine screw through it with strong adhesive tape across the flat head of the screw to hold the screw in place. I then put another piece of non-conductive tape over that, just in case. I reassembled the puck which now is a puck with a screw coming out of the bottom. I drilled a hole in the desk, poked the screw through the hole and put a nut on it. The volume knob pucks are now nicely attached to the side of my desks. I decided not to try adhesive tape because I wasn't sure how well it would stick to the non-skid surface on the bottom of the puck.
However, lately the right channel to my headphones has been intermittent at best (if I tap where they are plugged into the switch just right it comes back for a little while). At first I thought it was the cheap aux cord that came with them, however the problem persists with a different cord and is not present when using the them with the first cord with my phone. Great idea, but built a little too cheap.
The enclosure doesn't sit perfectly level on my desk, so it has a bit of wobble back and forth on the feet.
The volume knob wobbles a bit; it would have been really nice if the rotary encoder was a little more solid.
Lastly, the machining on the knob itself leaves a bit to be desired. It feels like a pretty coarse cut when it was machined, which ends up sort of grabbing your skin. It's not the most pleasant sensation for me.
This is a really cool product, but it just doesn't feel as satisfying in the hand as I was expecting. For the price though I'm not sure what I should be expecting.
Most recent customer reviews
DOESNT WORK WELL
speed to adjust volume is really low, to go from 100 to 0 you need to do more than a full turn
slides all over the place when...Read more