DROK MPPT Solar Charge Controller Color LCD Digital Display Boost Voltage Converter Regulator DC 12-60V Step Up to DC 15-90V for 24V/36V/48V/60V/72V 0-10A Battery Pack Charging
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- INTRODUCTION: MPPT -- Maximum Power Point Tracking, which realizes the generation voltage of the solar panel realtime detection and tracks the maximum voltage and current value (VI). By adjusting the operating state of the electrical module, the system charges the battery with maximum power output. MPPT controller applies to solar photovoltaic systems, coordinates with solar panels to charge for the battery, is the brain of the photovoltaic system.
- PARAMETERS: DROK MPPT solar charge controller input voltage range is DC 12-60V, output voltage range is 15V-90V (continuously adjustable), output current range is 0-10A (continuously adjustable), max output power is 600W.
- APPLICATION: the solar charger monitor can be applied to charge for 24V/36V/48V/60V/72V battery pack; it can also be used for DC-DC boost power supply charge.
- COLOR LCD DISPLAY: the charging control panel is designed with color LCD display, clear and bright for you to view the solar panel operating voltage, battery charging voltage, charging current, charging power, cumulative charge capacity, charging time of charging progress and so on.
- PROTECTION: DROK small solar charger is with solar anti-charge protection, MOS reverse connection protection, overload protection, overtemperature protection, overcurrent protection, which will be more safe for your use.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Input voltage range: DC 12-90V
Output voltage: can be set by key as continuously adjustable DC 12V-90V for the 24V / 36V / 48V / 60V / 72V battery pack charge.
Output current: can be set by key as continuously adjustable 0-10A.
Output power: max output 600W, best fit for 100w-600w solar panels. The greater the power, the more obvious effect of MPPT.
Application range: 20w-600w, is suitable for 12-90v solar panels charge for the battery group, lithium battery pack, solar electric car charging system, home photovoltaic distributed power generation system, solar street lights, etc.
Working types: 2 types for selection: MPPT/DC-DC, MPPT is for photovoltaic panels, DC-DC for boost voltage power supply.
Working temperature: -10℃-60℃, dry environment.
Press SET: to set up a step or a value, press ARROWS UP/DOWN: to increase, decrease, or select
Press OK: to start or to stop the controller, long press OK to lock or unlock controller.
1) press SET to activate the screen and select a programmed or fresh data set (1,2,3……)
2) press SET to select panel voltage, use ARROW keys
3) press SET to select charging voltage, use ARROW keys
4) press SET to select charging Ampere, use ARROW keys
5) Long press SET to select screen activation time, use ARROW keys
6) press SET to select battery capacity in Ahrs, use ARROW keys
7) press SET to select timer time to stop charging, use ARROW keys
8) press SET to select auto lock/unlock (mornings!), use ARROW keys
9) press SET to select auto on/off (mornings!), use ARROW keys
10) press SET again.
Long press ARROW DOWN key.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Same as the Docooler® MPPT Solar Panel Battery Regulator Charge Controller 10A and other names.
The controller is powered by the solar panel ....not the battery voltage like most solar charge controllers so at night you have a screen that is blank. You can program it so it turns on automatically in the morning.
This controller is really made for a minimum 24 volt charging system... so I am using two 100W 18V panels (in parallel crt.) charging two 12 volt (35Ah sealed deep cell lead acid batteries in series crt... A 24 volt battery bank.). It works great both day and night.
The best to use is Golf Cart batteries ..Duracell GC2 6 volt in series crt which should last 5 years from Sam's Club.
The charge controller is sensitive to clouds that block sunlight so the numbers change a lot when that occurs.
The programming of this device is a little confusing so watch some You tube videos so you know how to program.
My setting I use is 18 volt Panel, 26 Battery voltage and 2.5 Amp
Ideal for campers or cabins in the mountains to get your batteries fully charged during the day in no time.
Its best to mount the solar controller to a 12 inch x 12 inch square piece of 3/4" plywood. then mount to an inside wall.
The fan is a little loud on this unit but you can adjust to lower setting without creating too much heat inside.
I had it up and running in less than 5 minutes with 200 watts of solar charging 2 deep cycle batteries. At first I was not understanding why there was no power to the device when the panels went dark. I had assumed that the batteries would charge the controller. After reading the manual, they mention that there is no need to draw current from the batteries while there was no solar panels to charge them. Makes sense after the fact.
Using the unit to charge a golf cart with a 200 watt panel in Mexico. Just installed, so waiting to see what happens.