|Item Weight||2.39 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||3.9 x 2.6 x 1.8 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Consider these available items
Volt Amp Meter, DROK Digital Voltmeter Ammeter Multimeter DC 0-200V (199.9V) 10A Voltage Current Multi Tester, LCD Dual Display Battery Volts Amperage Monitor Gauge Panel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PARAMETER --- measuring voltage range DC 0-199.9V; measuring current range 0-10.00A.
- APPLICATION --- solar power generation system; DC electric welder; sine wave inverter; electromobile charger, etc.
- DISPLAY --- clear digital LCD displays volt & amp value.
- MEASUREMENT ACCURACY --- 1% (±2 digits).
- NOTE --- please connect the wires strictly follow the wiring diagram.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Digital DC Ammeter Volt Meter Battery Tester
Measuring voltage range: DC 0-199.9V
Measuring current range: 0-10.00A
Measurement accuracy: 1% (±2 digits)
Power consumption: <0.5VA
Measurement speed: about 2 times/second
Dimension: 71x41x40mm/2.79x1.61x1.57 inch
Screen size: 43x25mm/1.69x0.98 inch
Operating temperature: -10℃~+50℃
Operating humidity: 10~80% (no condensation)
Operating air pressure: 80~106kPa
Sunlight exposure: no direct exposure
1. If used to measure DC 0V~5V/30V~199.99V, please add a 5~30V power supply.
If used to measure DC 5~30V, no external power supply required.
2. Please connect the wires strictly follow the wiring diagram.
(The shunt should be connected on the negative pole of the power supply;
the load under tested should be connected on the positive pole of the power supply.)
If connected incorrectly, the meter will burn.
1x Volt Amp Meter