|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4 x 2.6 x 0.7 inches|
|Item model number||180043|
|Size||OLED USB 3.0|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
DROK Pocket Digital Multimeter USB 3.0 Hub, OLED Display DC 13V Voltage Ampere Power Capacity 4in1 Multi Tester
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3 MODE USB MONITOR: Our sophisticated versatile USB digital multimeter kit is a utility tool for measuring voltage, current, capacity and power via your phone/battery. One button achieve the switching of 3 different modes (direct mode, quick charging mode and disconnected mode), super simple to evaluate whether the USB charger are outputting acceptable voltage/current to your device.
- HIGH QUALITY OLED DISPLAY: 0.91″ OLED screen has the advantages of high brightness, high resolution, stable and clear digital display, low power consumption. The USB meter has large screen for four values displaying simultaneous; black background and bright white font, clear and easy to read.
- MULTIFUNCTION: The feature-rich multiple USB detector has 7 different functions (screen rotation, screen closing, capacitance unite switch, capacitance storage, current zero calibration, over- and under-voltage alarm, operating mode selection). The multimeter not only can detect the power/quality of the chargers and USB cables but also support QC 2.0 fast charging.
- WIDE APPLICATION: The handy USB tester can be applied to many electric devices, such as mobile phone, portable power bank, tablets, pad, camera. However, please NOTE that this tester cannot be used for inductive load, like the load with motor and fan, relay.
- ORDER NOW: Are you still worried about the quality of your charger cable? Do you know the power use of raspberry pi or Arduino board or the performance of your solar charger in different conditions? The USB digital multimeter with 7 different functions can help you. So don't hestitate to click "Add to Cart".
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Unacceptable voltage and current output from the computer, USB wall/car charge will do great damage to your mobile device.
Now here is DROK OLED Digital multimeter to help you have a better understanding of your power source, USB charger cable.
Voltage accuracy:±(0.2%+1 words)
Current accuracy:±(0.8%+3 words)
Static consumption:about 10mA
Display screen:0.91" OLED screen
1.Mode selection:Press the key to choose among direct mode, quick charge mode and disconnected mode.
2.Over-voltage & under-voltage alarm:When voltage is higher than 5.3V or less than 4.7V, it shows an arrow to inform you of over-voltage/too-low voltage.
And the arrow will not stop flashing until voltage is within normal range.
3.Current zero calibration:The USB meter might have larger testing error in terms of small current due to aging components and changing environment.
To deal with such case, you need to have this meter done the current zero calibration.
4.Screen rotation:Long press the KEY for about 4sec and LED will light on, then release it when LED light off, in this way, its display screen will rotate.
5.Screen closing:Long press the KEY for about 6sec and release it later to close the display.
6.Capacity unit switch:Press the KEY for about 4sec and release it when LED light on and later light off, then you can choose to display capacitance in mAh or mWh.
ORDER NOW! Hurry to adding it to your cart.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are two outputs available:
- 'Output I' - can be used for both charging and data transfer, and will support high current charging rates of 2.1-2.4 Amps as used by many tablets and larger devices
- 'Output II' - use for charging only, will not support data transfer, and will only provide a maximum of 1.0 Amps
Both USB outputs can be used simultaneously. This allows chargers for example to be loaded with two devices to max out and measure their capability.
A couple of important points to make:
- there are (at least) two brands of this meter being sold on Amazon - BESTOPE, and DROK
- the DROK product is ALMOST identical in appearance to the BESTOPE Digital LED USB Amperemeter Voltmeter, also listed on Amazon here BESTOPE Dual-USB Output Charging Detector Digital LED Ammeter Voltmeter. These BESTOPE meters, however, are what I now consider a 'basic' version of this particular meter design, and do not include the seven display modes (see second DROK listing below)
- there are two listings on Amazon for the DROK meter:
---- DROK® Dual-USB 2.0 HUB Fast Charger Doctor Voltage Current Detector Digital Ammeter - the 'basic' meter without any special packaging and without any instructions
---- DROK® Digital Ampere Voltage Multimeter Dual USB 2.0 Meter - the meter with 'seven display modes' and packaged together with a complete instruction sheet, in a nice tin
Again, the second DROK meter listed above has a switchable display that offers seven different modes of display and therefore greater functionality, plus it is supplied with instructions and comes packaged in a nice tin. See photo attached to this review. The first DROK listing, as well as both BESTOPE listings, are supplied in small a zip-lock bag with no other information provided.
All of these meters are perfectly fine for straightforward voltage and current measurements and for someone who is familiar with the use of such instruments and does not require instructions.
I have both the BESTOPE 'basic' version, and the DROK seven-mode version. I purchased both because there are times when I want to be able to simultaneously measure the capabilities of devices that have two or more USB outputs. And I wanted to determine whether or not there was a difference between the DROK and BESTOPE meters. This is how I was able to determine for myself which listings on Amazon would deliver which model, because the descriptions here on Amazon are not always correct. I returned one DROK meter (the first listing above) because the listing stated that it would be a seven-display mode meter, and that is not what I received.
To all appearances it would seem that these meters are all manufactured in the same factory, however DROK goes to the additional trouble to package their meter more professionally and with instructions (for the second listing above). If that matters to you, or if the selectable display would be of value to you, then I recommend the DROK for a couple of dollars more. I rate the second DROK meter at 5-stars and the first DROK listing as well as both BESTOPE meters at 4-stars because of these differences.
The inclusion of a pigtail for the DROK meter is very handy as product designers seem to have creative ways to mount USB connections such that is is difficult to read a directly attached meter. (I have one such and now use only the DROK) On days when I am able to fully recharge the batteries there is little guesswork, but on days when time or sunlight is limited, I now have a reasonably accurate estimate of the number of shots I can expect or maximum time for a time-lapse sequence, for example.
I cannot testify to the usefulness of the rest of the DROK meter's capabilities as I have not used them. Presumably it would also be of use in determining the max charge rate for a device, something that becomes more confusing as various phone and tablet manufacturers add power management features to their hardware to reduce charging time
accurate volt and ammeter
dual-LED easy to see indoors
dual USB jacks
Power draw of the device is less that 10mA, and does not significantly load the test devices or PSU
No brand name, you can find many identically looking devices under many brands and vendors, you can't be sure if it was made by the same person, its fake or counterfeit, or works properly without testing it yourself
LED are difficult to see in outdoors and worse in sunlight
I troubleshoot USB with a USB breakout box that is tedious to set up and having this device makes it plug and play for quick status checks for charging or USB devices.
Most recent customer reviews
1.) Display is clear and easy to read
2.) Display can be flipped for easier reading
3.) Display gives real time feedback on what USB power is doing.Read more