Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 826 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 890 reviews
on June 13, 2008
Purchased this Kwik Tek Dry pak to use on a trip to Dominican Republic. Spent considerable time swimming & snorkeling and used this pack all the time. Stuffed it in a velcro pocket of my swimming trunks and off I went. Worked like a charm. Perfect for holding a bunch of $$ bills, credit card, safe key & room key. One word of caution. When you receive your pack in the mail, there is a piece of cardboard inside each pack. It is so tightly inserted that you can tear or stretch the pack by accident. Try folding the cardboard inside the pack to make it easier to remove. Aside from that, I was pleased overall.
33 comments| 466 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 28, 2015
Great product. This was my first time ordering any sort of waterproof pouch and I'm glad I went with this brand. It looks very simple and like it would break or not work properly, but it definitely works. The neck cord also works well and is adjustable and comfortable to wear.

I purchased it in advance while preparing for a Cruise. After receiving the pouch I played with it a little and understood how it works and figured everything looked OK. But I still had to test it out before actual use in the Ocean, so I filled it with paper towels and submerged the pouch in a large cup of water and let it sit for over an hour, when I came back to check the contents they were just as dry as when I put them in and not a drop had seeped in. Meanwhile the Cruise time arrived and I ended up using it in pools as well as the Ocean and it held up just like in the test run. I used it to keep cash, credit cards and other small items safe.

If you want to keep anything dry while being wet, buy this Dry Pak.
on March 8, 2017
Bought to keep our cards and cash in while we were cruising. My husband kept it in a velcro pocket in his swim shorts. We had put our ship cards, drivers licenses, and some cash in it. Opened it several times, and each time, our items were completely dry! Followed recommendations from other reviewers and was very gentle removing the cardboard that was in it to ensure the integrity of the plastic. Plan to buy another for our next trip, so we both have ID and cash on us.
on November 21, 2014
These are the BEST!! I took a chance and after reading reviews I bought two of these. Long story short, everyone on our trip wanted one. Everyone!! I was hesitant to purchase thinking it might be bulky or awkward to use, but I was sweetly surprised! Seemed like overkill at Disneyland that maybe your credit cards or room key might get wet , or that you needed it to float for some odd reason. These were wonderful. Tough, thick, heavy duty vinyl that NEVER ripped or tore. The cord was comfortable around my neck, hardly noticed I had it on (as opposed to a thick lanyard). Best compliment to these were that everyone wanted me to keep their "valuables" and money for them. You could plainly see that they are safe and secure with the locking mechanism. The blue alligator print keeps items inside private or just flip it over to the clear side for showing ID. My husband loved the fact he didn't carry a wallet in his pocket through out Disneyland. He felt "safer" with this around his neck and he even put it under his shirt at times. I will be getting more of these for sure. Hope this review helps! Cant wait to use it Cruising!
on March 27, 2017
Got a couple for a cruise. If you are careful putting items in and sealing it, it seems to keep water out just fine. I didn't take it on a many-hour whitewater rafting trip nor swim for hours with it so I'm just a casual, civilian, user. Plastic pouch seems pretty durable. Keep the beach sand and debris out of the seal and you'll be good to go. Fits a few bills and id's/credit cards easily. Be careful leaving it in the sun as you -are- creating a mini greenhouse ...
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 15, 2016
I got this to put things like my ID and keys in. I live in Florida and spend a lot of time at the beach. I can't just leave my keys, cash and cards lying out on the sand. This is a great solution. It does the job well. Everything stays nice and dry inside. I had no problems opening and closing the latches on the top. it is not a great fashion statement though. Takes away from the sexy bikini look. I usually try to make my hubby wear it instead. I am happy with this and it serves its purpose.
on July 14, 2013
I wanted a waterproof bag to put my Fitbit Zip (electronic pedometer) in and get some pool time credit. Good news - the Zip is surprisingly waterproof, even in a salt pool and my husband's has survived 4 washing machine trips. Bad news - Dry Pak leaked both times. The first time I think I rubbed a hole in it by wearing it around my ankle and walking. I was careful to remove the cardboard insert, thanks to other reviews, and the Paks were dry inside at first. The second one came apart at the seam after only a few uses at no more than 4 ft underwater. The Zip doesn't give me many step credits in the pool but I'll take what I can get. I'll be trying another well rated waterproof bag and not push my luck with the Zip in salt water. Also this Pak has recently increased in price by 50%, giving me even more reason to not waste my money by giving it a third chance.
on December 19, 2014
I purchased three of these for an upcoming cruise. I personally had no issue with removing the cardboard filler in the plastic package. I do recommend making sure you remove the necklace first and making sure you loosen the cardboard from plastic. The plastic clings to the cardboard's slick surface like a window cling. Once it is loosened it slides right out. The sealed edges of the dry paks I received were quite thick and looked pretty sturdy. The water proof test was good.

This is a little larger than I expected, but feels nice and solid. I really wanted something just big enough for our cruise card, and maybe a credit card. The plastic envelope itself is fine, but the top plastic locking mechanism is larger (thicker) than expected. I have used a dry pak waist pack in the past that worked well, but would be cumbersome for the water park we will be visiting on this trip. I am not sure if the size will be an issue for my 7 year old, but I will do an update on how they performed once we get back from the trip.
on July 18, 2014
After reading the reviews on how difficult it was to remove the cardboard from this wallet without destroying it, I considered asking a doctor if he wouldn't mind opening it while I took his place in open-heart surgery. Luckily for me and the potential patient, all went well and the cardboard came out fairly easily, you just have to be careful.

The wallet does exactly what it says and keeps everything dry. I wrapped up my bills / cards in an additional plastic sandwich bag due to my inability to immediately trust waterproof items, but the inner bag stayed dry.

I attached the cord to my swim shorts tie and then put it in my pocket. Worked great for swimming and snorkeling.

Now I can show all the fish my dollars and high-end credit cards. Perhaps bribe some sharks if it comes to it.
on December 7, 2015
We've been using these for years and my husband was happy to see Amazon had them available for a very reasonable price.
If you are going on a vacation where water is a major factor (like to a tropical resort/etc), these are the way to go!
You can protect not only your money, hotel key card, etc but they make these in a variety of sizes for cell phones & cameras (granted you can't still use them while inside as far as taking pictures but you get the point).

Key is that you MUST make sure it is properly closed/sealed otherwise water can and will get it. My husband is a pro at this, I tend to me the one not paying attention and the money gets stuck in the seal and then water...so just be aware

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.