Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.95 shipping
DRY PAK DP-46 Case for Cellphones, GPS and Mp3 - Yellow / Blue
|Price:||$11.72 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$8.28 (41%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- 4 in. wide x 6 in. long with maximum circumference of 7 1/4 in.
- Clear TPU front, blue TPU back, padded and lined
- Adjustable neck lanyard & anodized aluminum spring hook
- Yellow sealing clip for high visibility
- For beach, pool, boating, snorkeling and more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
DRY PAK Cell Phone Case. Clear TPU front, blue TPU back, padded and lined. Adjustable neck lanyard & anodized aluminum spring hook. White sealing clip for high visibility. For beach, pool, boating, snorkeling and more; Dimensions: 4"W x 6"L with maximum circumference: 7-¼"
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The case did what it was suppose to do and none of my belongings inside of it got wet, though I did manage to get sand EVERYWHERE, though that was my fault, not the case's. I still have sand in my luggage.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to take their phone or cash into the water with them as this will protect it. I will say though I never tried submerging the case and phone under water. I would definitely seal it tight and test it with some paper in the case before doing it with someone that could get permanently damaged like your expensive phone.
Review Disclaimer: I did not receive this product at a discount, nor was I asked to review it by the manufacturer. I'm simply giving my experience with the product in hopes to aid others in their decision making process.
Now the buts:
- This is where the 1-star deduction comes from:
It's pretty hard to get your phone into the Dry Pak, not because of size, but because of the rubber surface inside the pack. As you try to slide your phone inside, it will resist you all the way in... the rubber deathgrips the back and front of the phone. My phone has a smooth plastic backing, unlike another reviewer who had a RUBBER backing which was stated to make it impossible to get the phone inside, I now believe this to not be an exaggeration at all. It takes me a good 1-2 minutes to get my phone inside the Dry Pak in the position I want, you have to do all kinds of maneuvers and shakes, which is a hassle. Now getting it out is a bit faster, about 30 seconds. DO NOT try to brute force the phone out, it will pull against the siding and possibly rip them, you'll have to squeeze the sides and shake it out. For me it goes like this: *shakeshakeshakeshakeshake**it moved!* *shakeshakeshakeshakeshakeshake**it moved!* *shakeshakeshakeshakeshake* *It's OUT!* finally.
- When completely submerged, my touchscreen will not function, since the water is "touching" the whole screen. This isn't a fault of the Dry Pak, though. Other phones might work if they use a different touch screen input method (i.e. capacitive, resistive, etc). If I want to take pictures, I'll have to adjust it so I can control the camera with the volume/power buttons, obviously using the front-facing camera unless I want pictures of blue shades. When not submerged, drops and streaks of water on the surface of the Dry Pak will interfere with your phone in different ways, but it does not happen often enough for me to download an app to lock the touchscreen. Bonus: you get get to see your screen's pixels with water drops magnifying it, pretty cool!
This product is an easy 5-star if it were easy to get the phone in and out, this is my only gripe with the Dry Pak. I do not have any issues with the plastic lock system (yet?).
The seal fastens well and very tight, blocking any water. The plastic material is sturdy and good quality. The neck lanyard is well made and adjustable, which is a nice feature. I highly recommend this dry pack for your phone.