Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on December 30, 2011
I have purchased the HORI cases for 3DS because they work for 3DS and DS games, but I decided since the regular DS case was cheaper I would just order this for my DS games. BIG MISTAKE!!!! For some reason this case holds the games very tight and I feel like the games are going to break apart eventually. Not only do I feel that the games will break from the case but the case also hurts my fingers A LOT when I remove a game. It's so odd that the DS case is like this but the 3DS case is so much better. I suggest getting the HORI 3DS game case instead of this one; it holds DS and 3DS games, and it will actually store and protect the games.
on January 6, 2012
So, first things first: this case is fairly compact and holds a helluva lot of games. That's great news. However, games are difficult to snap in, and even harder to get back out. The case uses an outer shell and two double-sided, snap in inserts to hold all the games, and even the outer shell is a pain to snap together.

Is it worth the current price of seven dollars? That depends on how badly you need to store 24 cartridges. I am currently using multiple 3 slot protectors and, unfortunately, will continue to use them since this product isn't worth the hassle for me. If you're in dire need of space and to consolidate your games into one small package, this may be a life saver. If you're looking to expand but have time - keep looking.
on November 30, 2012
The case is relatively tough, and that's why it isn't getting a negative review. It works, games are held. They are held a little to well as my kids can't get them out, I have to do it for them. The inner containers come out too easily and eventually the pegs break off. You can still use it,and it's not expensive, just know the limitations going in.
on September 7, 2011
The case allows you to store 24 games in a compact case, about the size of a DS Lite. The games clip in securely so, unlike a lot of other cases, you don't have a bunch of loose games that can fall out when you open the case. It can sometimes be difficult to remove the games, though. I would (and actually have) bought more of these, and I definitely recommend them.
on November 26, 2012
Excellent product that I was so shocked and pleased to figure out even existed. I had a bag I kept all my games in until I got this but I could never go back now. This convenient storage case is great for easy travel and keeps up with a good amount of games. Worth the money, definitely.
on January 15, 2012
Ordered two of these in red to keep all the ds games in one place. One broke within two days of use. Normal use, just opening it. They are a bit hard to open, and as soon as it popped open, the flimsy spine cracked half way down. I returned it and amazon sent another one out right away. Guess what? That replacement cracked and broke (the same way the first one did) after using it TWO times. And its not like I'm forcing it or being hard on it. I wouldn't even let my kids use it in fear that it would break. It's made out of very cheap and flimsy plastic that will rip with even the slightest wrong turn. Do not waste your money on this. Go for a better made product. I'm sure the second one of these that I have is going to break soon as well.

Great concept for holding games, but when it comes down to it, it is not durable. I would certainly not recommend this for young children who wouldn't be as gentle as I was being.
on September 16, 2011
This is an excellent product because if you take out a game from its box and you travel to dr's appt's or any place you can take 24 games in this compact carrier. Also you get to choose your favorite color. I recommend this product. They make great birthday or Christmas gifts.
on November 4, 2011
I like the case and needed lots of storage, however, it is hard to get the games out of the unit. Maybe with use it gets easier?
on January 20, 2012
The girls love their cases for their games! The only issue that one of my girls has is that it's hard to get the games out, but they snap in really nicely so they aren't sliding around!
on December 27, 2011
The games fit in tightly and stay secure. It works great to hold the games and keep them from ending up all over the place.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.