Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DSi and DS Lite Mini Transporter Case - Black
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on May 26, 2010
Overall this is a very good carrying case, the DS fits perfectly, it has enough space for 12 games and extra stylus. The charger fits with some difficulty (wish it was a tad bigger); but if you have few games and will like a case that you can take around with, including the charger, this might be the right one for you. I would recommend this to a friend. Other cases are either too small or too big, this one feels just right.
on July 20, 2010
This is a well built case that easily holds a ds charger and collection of games. It's not too bulky & is fairly light weight for being made of sturdy canvas. I'd recommend this to anyone trying to keep a decent amount of ds gear in one place.
on December 27, 2010
I ordered two of these for my kids. I think the case is nice and like that it has 12 card slots and will hold the charger. It's not too big, so it doesn't take up unnecessary room. They just opened them on Christmas day, so I don't know how durable they will be over the long run, but my son's strap unraveled within hours after opening. He's almost 13, so he didn't cut it or anything, but it literally looks like it had been cut right in the center with the way it unraveled. Quit odd. Am returning it to Amazon and getting a new one as my daughter's has not done that. The strap isn't necessarily a huge deal, but it's nice to hook on the outside of backpacks and such.
on August 12, 2014
Design is nice. Well made but it is very close quarters for all the gear. It is not kidding when it has Mini in the name. It is very tight if you want to put in a wall charger, ear buds, extra stylus' games and the DS.
VINE VOICEon June 2, 2014
I bought this to take on my carry-on on the plane and it's perfect! My old was similar, but looked like a backpack and there was no place for games. This was only $9.99, held the DS, very securely, and held 12 games! Wow! Plus, 2 stylus! Extremely compact, so it fit snugly in my carry on and didn't take up hardly in space. While I actually never got to use it on vacation, if had wanted to, it was a perfect case and I had everything I needed. I plan to just keep it this case and get rid of the old, big bulky one I had been using and store my extra games in a drawer to save space. This is way better! Looks just like picture.
on July 2, 2014
The case fits my 3ds pretty snugly. It has lots of slots for games, plus the pocket will also fit AR cards, extra plastic game cases, cleaning cloths, earbuds, what have you. The pocket with the DS soft thing also will fit three small styli and one big (DSiXL size) stylus. I think the front is supposed to hold a charger, but I had trouble putting one in. The handle on the top is a little small for the size of the thing, but for $10, you really can't go wrong.
on August 5, 2013
I like the compact size, although I wish it was a little roomier. Now that the game and the cartrages are all stuffed in there its hard to zipper. I told my son to just take the games he wants to play so that he can zipper it whenever we go somewhere. But other than that I like all the compartments and my son loves it. Makes him feel grown up.
on April 15, 2014
I passed down my DS to my son and needed a way for him to carry the device and games to his after school program. I picked this one since it sounded like it had lots of room. There is a center pocket that holds the DS with no problem and a separate area to hold the games individually. The unboxed games slide into individual elastic straps to keep them in place. There are also storage areas for stylus. I can see this being thrown into his carry-on to be enjoyed on plane trips too.
on January 18, 2015
Great little case. I thought it was going to be more of the size of a mini backpack but it works. It holds lots of games and my sons DS, charger, stylus and headphones. I wish it had a bigger handle or an optional shoulder strap. But my son loves it.
on December 26, 2010
After a bad experience with a DS starter pack's case for my daughter's DS, I wanted to be sure the next case was sturdy, large enough for several games, and easy to open and close. This case did not dissapoint! It has room for 12 games (or you can fit 4 advance games and 4 DS games), accessories, and holds the DS snug and secure inside. The zipper is very sturdy, like the zipper on a quality winter jacket, the fabric is a strong polyester, while the entire case is about the size of an original Gameboy. I love this case and already have reccomended it to others.