Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
DS18 PRO-GM10.4 Loudspeaker - 10", Midrange, Red Aluminum Bullet, 660W Max, 4 Ohms,2" Kapton VC Premium Quality Audio Door Speakers for Car or Truck Stereo Sound System (1 Speaker)
|List Price:||$38.99 Details|
|With Deal:||$36.50 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.49 (6%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Audio Output Mode||Stereo|
|Speaker Size||10 Inches|
About this item
- MIDRANGE THAT HANDLES IT ALL - A mid-range driver that can answer the call to handle the most significant part of the audible sound spectrum. A speaker that sounds great with just instrumentals and, even better with vocals.
- POWER YOU CAN COUNT ON - The PRO-GM10.4 delivers an impressive 660W Max Power with 220W RMS at 4 Ohms, enough to tackle a full range of audio.
- HIGH-QUALITY VOICE COIL - 2” high-temperature Kapton voice coil can handle extreme heat and maintain its structural integrity meaning long life out of your speakers.
- TAKE YOUR SYSTEM TO THE NEXT LEVEL - Get the most out of your system by upgrading to a speaker that gives you everything you're missing from your stock stereo. Discover what a true midrange speaker can do for you.
- 10" LOUDSPEAKER WITH FERRITE MAGNET - Settle for nothing but the best with High-Strength Ferrite magnets that produces a wider range of tones and can handle tremendous power at high volumes.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
DS18 PRO-GM10 Loudspeaker - 10", Midrange, Black Steel Basket, 660W Max, 220W RMS, 8 Ohms - Premium Quality Audio Door Speakers for Car or Truck Stereo Sound System (1 Speaker)
DS18 PRO-GM6B Loudspeaker - 6.5", Midrange, Red Aluminum Bullet, 480W Max, 140W RMS, 8 Ohms - Premium Quality Audio Door Speakers for Car or Truck Stereo Sound System (1 Speaker)
Skar Audio (2) FSX65-4 (2) FSX65-4 300-Watt 6.5-Inch 4 Ohm MID-Range Loudspeakers - 2 Speakers Black
(2) Skar Audio FSX10-4 400-Watt 10-Inch 4 Ohm MID-Range Loudspeakers - 2 Speakers, (2) FSX10-4
JVC CS-J620 300W 6.5" CS Series 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers, Set of 2
|Sold By||DS18||DS18||DS18||SKAR AUDIO||SKAR AUDIO||Amazing Dealzzz|
|Vehicle Speaker Size||10 inch||10_inch||6.5_inch||6.5 in||10 in||6.5 Inch|
|Wattage||220.0 watts||580.0 watts||480.0 watts||300.0 watts||400.0 watts||300 watts|
Model: PRO-GM10.4 Type: Midrange Loudspeaker Size: 10" RMS Power: 220W MAX Power: 660W Frequency Response: 60-10KHz Impedance: 4 ohm Sensitivity: 97dB Materials Surround: Cloth Surround Frame: Black Stamp Steel Basket Cone: Black Paper Woofer Cone Magnet: Ferrite Voice Coil Wire: Kapton Diameters Voice coil size: 1.5" Magnet Size: 30 oz Mounting Depth: 3.38" (86mm) Cut-Out Dimension: 7.16" (182mm)
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Alexander martinez on March 31, 2019
Installation into my 07 suburban was fairly easy, but I wasn’t impressed with the sound. The bass was less than I was getting out of my 4 ohm kickers that I had installed in there. The overall music wasn’t that good either. I played a variety of songs from different genres and they all sounded like it was getting played through a can.
I ended up removing these and reinstalling the 4 ohm kickers which don’t sound the best either having 8 ohms pumped in from the trucks amplifier. Guess I’ll keep searching.
By JW tucson on March 30, 2019
Finally I settled on these.
I updated heavier wire in the speakers. Verify all the Capacitors on the crossovers. Installed these . To my ear they sound better than I removed. The ones I remover cost a lot more and a high in name. I hook the mic up the Spectrum analyzer. I have a 31 band equalizer. These have a better range that I was hopping for. I was able to set the room right up. With less gain that before.. I say scale 1 to 10 for sound and feq response. I give a 8 . There are better mids out there. for the money and the sound I am happy. Everyone who hears my system fall in love.. it's better now I believe by looking the Spectrum and my ears.. there more to speakers than the mids. Good mids are needed.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 1, 2021